Thread: Welcome Back Cristi to Latin Dreams

Welcome Back Cristi to Latin Dreams

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Latin Dreams, Latin Dreams69, Cristi
    Date of Visit: 7/24/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 346-900-3584
    Email Address: eroticfantasies201@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....Latin-Dreams69
    City, State: Houston, TX.
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: Kissing,MISH, DATY, CG, RVCG, Doggie
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $180
    Approximate age of Companion: 27
    Hair Color and Length: Dark and below her shoulder in length
    Smoking Status: Non
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Im not good at guessing but I would think that Cristi is 5'5" about 110lbs with a beautiful smile and 34c tits.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Always
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Always

Public comments:
    I got word that Cristi was back in town and set up an appointment to see her ASAP.
    I got to the location and once inside greeted everyone before retiring to the privacy of the BR.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Terrible user interface for writing reviews.

This review took me forever to write because of the lack of being able to copy and paste from a word document or even plain text. The only way it finally worked was to retype ever single word in the text box.
    Excruciating.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar

Cristi Review

Good review of a great chica!

Next time - try to complete the review without the details in the hidden, etc. Then go back and edit it. I believe that you can cut/paste from the word document when editing.

You may be able to still go back to the 2 reviews that misfired and try this now before the time runs out and you can't edit any longer... They're already there taking up space - might as well give it a try...

Some of you other guys are probably more knowledgeable than me on posting reviews here. Any other comments to save others from the same frustrations....?

They've done an amazing job on this site getting it to where it is thus far - bravo!!

An off-hand comment I have is - combine Agency and Independent reviews so there is only one category like Eccie does now. Why single out and bring such attention to the agencies. Everyone can figure it out without the categories......

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The categories were sperate on the old eccie.

Thanks for the review. She looks great. Is her ass as good as the pics?

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

cutting and pasting issues - I get them, too, sometimes, but...

here's the main issue with a copy and paste from one software set to another:

If you are in Word, there may be signals inside Word that when you copy and then paste those signals just don't work in the new document there or here, for that matter.

You must remove all signals, commands, etc. before hitting copy

But, here's a potential test bed:

Before even starting the review by downloading the template, craft your remarks in Word if you must, and copy and paste those into a new PM window and address that window to yourself and send it. If it comes through OK, you should now have a copy and cuttable and pasteable body of text to input into you new review form.

Of course, craft the review (top side first) and see if it embeds, then go back and copy the PM text into the hidden remarks and see if it flies.

Even if it doesn't fly, you have not lost the remarks and sweated and cursed over spilled milk (or crema as may be).

The techie is working feverishly to solve the template issue, and I promised him a bottle of rare Scotch "dew" or a redhead, whichever comes first. I already have the dew and I rarely share gingers, but I am open to suggestions for my "CK1942 Ginger World Tour" which is scheduled for shortly before my 2031 retirement party.

Happy Hobbying!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar

Cristi Review

Thanks ck1942 - You're so cool and helpful.

I have also done what you're saying where I've done a review in Word. Then, cut and paste it into a PM that I send to myself as a test. This also allows me to see any photos that I've linked to see that they're coming out ok and are the ones that I want to include, etc. Sometimes at this step I've realized that the photos were too large of images - so, I go to the host side and reduce the size before uploading again. The process of sending the PM's to myself does work to then cut/paste into a review.

Thanks again ck! I've gotta check out some of that scotch!

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Copying and pasting to a PM is actually a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion!

Thanks for all the feedback. I will try that next time.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Called today. Looks like cristi is gone already. Anyone know where she went?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She had some family business to tend to back home. Said she may return in 3 weeks or so.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Back to...

Mexico