Thread: Indie Review issue

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Indie Review issue

Tried to post a review that I promised an Indie Provider. This was the third attempt, and I'm now at wits end. When I send the review, get a message that the "message is too short".. The review is detailed, with all areas of the form completed in their entirety with a Public and a ROS narrative. How can I avoid this problem?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I suppose the staff is out for an extended lunch. Let me know the answer when you get back.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Try this, per ck:

If, when posting a review you get the dreaded 10 character rejection (or something else), please try posting the review first without the "hidden" comments, then edit the review to input those. Failing that, please try to post in a different city forum before reporting the issue to staff. (We can move it.) Include which forum(s) had the issues, please.

Intermittent review posting problems seem to be a persistent pest difficult to duplicate under lab conditions, so therefore daunting to eradicate. See this discussion in the Tech Talk forum: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?47353-Our-people-still-having-issues-posting-reviews

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-22-2018 at 05:19 PM.