Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Come have fun with me! :)

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Come have fun with me! :)

Hello! I am looking to plan some appointments for this upcoming week. I'm located in North Dallas / Carrollton area. I prefer to host but every now and then I can do outcalls. I will be doing 300hhr, 400hr. I am open to pretty much everything except no greek. If you are looking for something specific then just ask me and I will let you know. IÂ’m pretty much always free but please try to schedule at least a day in advance if possible. I don't check OH very often so if you would like to get in contact with me then please text me! If you have any questions just shoot me a text as well. No AA please.

I can't wait to hear from you! :)

405-753-0084

554096F1-FBC5-4427-88AB-057A715AD7FF.jpg7E0997C8-5470-49F2-8DB3-F9D932DDD8B4.jpg2AEAE2BF-F04B-48E1-B680-66F257C7F7FF.jpgA0B9EDDE-B036-4286-8448-DD50C7192878.jpg554096F1-FBC5-4427-88AB-057A715AD7FF.jpg7E0997C8-5470-49F2-8DB3-F9D932DDD8B4.jpg2AEAE2BF-F04B-48E1-B680-66F257C7F7FF.jpgA0B9EDDE-B036-4286-8448-DD50C7192878.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Very nice. I know you say you are open to almost anything, but the guys (including me) would like to know the activities you can provide. A menu. No one likes surprises :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD DFW_Ladies_Man's Avatar

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lovely. Welcome sweetie, have a great time in Dallas. I wish you luck and good fortune.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I noticed the similarity also. You sure it is the same girl? Look at tattoo of the snake on her shoulder, present for one, not the other it appears to me. would see this girl at the others rates, but $300/HHR.

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Lovely pics. Will reach out when I get the chance

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    North East Tarrant County near North Keller.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf4301 View Post
    I noticed the similarity also. You sure it is the same girl? Look at tattoo of the snake on her shoulder, present for one, not the other it appears to me. would see this girl at the others rates, but $300/HHR.
    Hey Sherlock did you notice the difference in TIME, that the phone numbers match, and that people can get more tats or removed or altered?

Same girl, shit communication, may want a selfie to book.

Oh and welcome AGAIN.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome.

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Sorry

I got locked out of my other account because i tried to change my password. I haven’t been able to log in for like 6 months now. I don't REQUIRE a selfie to book i always give the option to tell me ur age race height and weight instead. I like to know the basics about who i’m about to meet with. Which i think is fair considering you get to see multiple pics of me! I get like 50 texts a day from oh people so please be patient with me, but i do want to see everyone as long as ur not a weirdo. If i really have that shitty of communication with you then I probably just felt weird and didn’t want to see you at that time. Sorry. Thanks for the welcomes! I will attempt a menu but there is so much i’m sure i’ll forget to include some stuff - Gfe, bbbj, cim, daty, 69, fs, msog… thats all i can think of lol. Thanks to everyone that has reached out I can’t wait to meet you! Sorry if you have had a bad experience trying to communicate with me in the past, text me and let me know and we can try to talk it out. Have a great night.

Also, forgot to post my OF, subscribe if u want a sneak peak but no pressure ;)
    https://onlyfans.com/yummybunny6969

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome back aboard OH2 FB. Nice pics dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Butch Cassidy's Avatar
    I have seen Bunnie and can vouch that she is a magnificent lover, she likes root beer and impressed the hell out of me with a Fleetwood Mac album on the wall.
    Butch Cassidy

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy View Post
    I have seen Bunnie and can vouch that she is a magnificent lover, she likes root beer and impressed the hell out of me with a Fleetwood Mac album on the wall.
    Butch Cassidy
    How recently did you see her? Does she look like her pics provided here, and how big is her ass?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bald Bryan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyxoxo View Post
    I got locked out of my other account because i tried to change my password.
    Been there/done that and it was brutal. After clicking on about 274 buttons, three different browsers on a couple of different devices I was able to get it fixed up, lol.

Anyhow, welcome back! You've always caught my eye and hope to hang out sometime :)

Retired "hobbyist" - Current Content Creator - Always Looking For Shoots

>>>ONLYFANS<<<

Twitter

I can vouch for her. Her pics are legit and she is a great time. Wonderful curves, charming and cute. Lots of fun.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThickDickRick's Avatar
    I'd like to get behind that.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast