Thread: Pussy licking

Verified Companion Companion Lauren_xxx's Avatar

Pussy licking

Let me cut to the chase. I love women and I’ve had enough penis in my life lol. I can’t stop fantasizing about Women when it’s time to pleasure myself. Sure I’ve had a few experiences, but I am no longer acquainted with my old lady friends :(. So I’m interested in hooking up with a lovely provider for fun (just us girls, no double). I want a petite, wet, and sweet hotty to lick my pussy better than any man ever has. And when you’re done i want you to ride my face, make me learn how to please you… Cum in my mouth and rub your wet pussy against mine until we both orgasm. And if we’re both compatible, maybe we could make this a regular thing and do doubles 💦. Pm is open
    GFE✨🌈 xxx, Lauren🌈✨PSE
    Email/P411/OnlyFans/Fansly/
    🦋Available 5AM - 11PM🦋, Before Work & Short Notice
    📍DALLAS & HOUSTON📍

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren_xxx View Post
    Let me cut to the chase. I love women and I’ve had enough penis in my life lol. I can’t stop fantasizing about Women when it’s time to pleasure myself. Sure I’ve had a few experiences, but I am no longer acquainted with my old lady friends :(. So I’m interested in hooking up with a lovely provider for fun (just us girls, no double). I want a petite, wet, and sweet hotty to lick my pussy better than any man ever has. And when you’re done i want you to ride my face, make me learn how to please you… Cum in my mouth and rub your wet pussy against mine until we both orgasm. And if we’re both compatible, maybe we could make this a regular thing and do doubles ��. Pm is open
    Lauren I hope you find a beautiful woman that licks your pussy better than anyone………and you both have the best and wettest orgasms ever.
    After you find this woman, please give me a shout so we can all enjoy eating pussy.

Thank you for your well wishes, I look forward to a future rendezvous ;) I’ll definitely let you know what’s up!

Petite is not a requirement, “the thicker the berry, the sweeter the juice” :) or whatever that saying is lol
    GFE✨🌈 xxx, Lauren🌈✨PSE
    📍DALLAS & HOUSTON📍

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midnite312004's Avatar
    I for one would enjoy watching this at first, then I would have to participate. Good luck with your search.
    So many lovelies and so little time! Damn shame is what it is!

P411 verified
    Twitter- midnite312004

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I know we only had one rendezvous together and your pussy was absolutely delicious, would be awesome to have a threesome with you and your lovely lady friend……..then I can learn how to improve my pussy eating abilities!! Take care Lauren _XXX

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren_xxx View Post
    Let me cut to the chase. I love women and I’ve had enough penis in my life lol. I can’t stop fantasizing about Women when it’s time to pleasure myself. Sure I’ve had a few experiences, but I am no longer acquainted with my old lady friends :(. So I’m interested in hooking up with a lovely provider for fun (just us girls, no double). I want a petite, wet, and sweet hotty to lick my pussy better than any man ever has. And when you’re done i want you to ride my face, make me learn how to please you… Cum in my mouth and rub your wet pussy against mine until we both orgasm. And if we’re both compatible, maybe we could make this a regular thing and do doubles 💦. Pm is open

How bout you read the reviews/ threads and find a double friendly provide you like. Send her a pm and set up an appointment and pay her rate and tell her you want her solo. I can think of katrina and mona lisa but you need to the pm the provider lol nobody gonna take that offer unless you pay there rate and you pursue lmao.

Oh shit, Sherlock, why didn’t I think of that ? 😂 I don’t know, I figured that an ISO would be less time consuming. Maybe when you get horny and are looking for a partner in crime, try browsing the listings instead.
    GFE✨🌈 xxx, Lauren🌈✨PSE
    📍DALLAS & HOUSTON📍

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    I’m sure that request is easily attainable for you. Hopefully it blossoms into a doubles situation.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Quote Originally Posted by bcglx View Post
    How bout you read the reviews/ threads and find a double friendly provide you like. Send her a pm and set up an appointment and pay her rate and tell her you want her solo. I can think of katrina and mona lisa but you need to the pm the provider lol nobody gonna take that offer unless you pay there rate and you pursue lmao.
    I hope you're kicking yourself in the dick right now, this ISO was the best decision I ever made. Free of charge . Next time please remember, your opinion or advice is not welcome on my threads.
    xxx

- - - Updated - - -

@Mr.Fitz it most definitely blossomed! I have a few partners for doubles now if you're ever interested in double the pleasure, and double the trouble ;)
    GFE✨🌈 xxx, Lauren🌈✨PSE
    📍DALLAS & HOUSTON📍

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Once you go white, you know you've been licked right