Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Peachy Sexy: Finally Met a Legend

Appreciate the review bro! Goddamn she looks sexy. Dat ass is calling me...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Outstanding review bro.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnite312004 View Post
    No I couldn't. I have seen pictures of pennyN and geezus I am sorry I missed her. She was just my type. Both of them together I would have a heart attack.
    A heart attack I wouldn’t mind having
    Quote Originally Posted by rmrstyle23 View Post
    She's in the N girl Hall of Fame for sure but could you imagine Her and Penny N together? Oh the memories
    Penny N need to do one last tour lol …. Y’all gonna make me go into the video archives…. She was top 3 atf…

Midnite good review!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Oh Peachy is one of my ATFs. Seen her many times and she has pulled 3 shots out of me with me doubting it was gonna happen. She is a legend.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Cockalatte's Avatar
    Outstanding review! Got a chance to see her recently and had an amazing time!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks to this and prior review I went in and had awesome time. 10/10 all categories…..
    I am a true gentleman love ladies, I especially love BBBJ (a must), MPCFS, DATY and 69. Particularly love to finish the session with CIM. Toys cool! I was trying to be a total gentlemen.

Fully vaxxed x 4

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midnite312004's Avatar
    Glad you had a great time. Sounds like you found a ATF. I am almost certain she is on everyone's ATF list. And just keeping it real, I had a session with someone else this weekend and it was kind of let down after a session with Peachy. You almost feel underwhelmed with you finish with the follow up provider from Peachy, which is unfair to the new provider .like you feel the new provider is lazy or not putting enough effort in to it. It's crazy.
    So many lovelies and so little time! Damn shame is what it is!

P411 verified
    Twitter- midnite312004

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxUnderMax View Post
    Very nice report, Midnite.

And very good quality visuals. You might have a hidden talent, you were not aware of. You had that woman posing seductively.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

I concur with this! Brother Midnite, you may want to make visuals your thing now in your reviews! lol
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

shes a real pleaser..unlimited throat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2