Thread: Katstar: Banging Katstar..... (****W/ PICS & GIFS FOR MONGERS*******)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Retired Hobbyist (RIP)

Katstar: Banging Katstar..... (****W/ PICS & GIFS FOR MONGERS*******)

Companion's Handle: Katstar
    Date of Visit: 7/24/2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: phone - You must have references to schedule
    Phone Number: 410-382-7105
    Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?31442-Katstar
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?31442-Katstar
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yup
    Activities:

Daaamn..........

Sloppy BBBJ........ lfk....... Daty.......DATO..... LOTS of pussy licking.... 69..... (She creamed all over me)...... CG.... RCG... K9..... Missionary...... Back to K9...... Standing mish till Exploded all over her pussy...........................

Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 minutes
    Donation: 140
    Approximate age of Companion: 2?
    Hair Color and Length: short curly above shoulders
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
    Companion Description: 5'4"....... nice thick legs..... c cups... she has NICE titties and a NICE round ass...... GREAT while your pounding her from behind......

.............Mira Cabrones......................

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    Finally got to meet Kat and we hit it off instantly.................. cool chick...... laid back..... easy going....... Banging body to fuck.

The rest is in PRIVATE......................

...................TONS OF PICS AND GIFS........... Hope you fuckers are Verified and have Access.....................!!

******PLEASE DO NOT PM ASKING FOR PICS IF YOUR NOT VERIFIED.... I WILL NOT SEND THEM***********

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by The1Slayer; 07-24-2018 at 11:43 PM.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)

More Pics and Gifs................................

MORE SHIT....................................

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)

One more set...................................!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Very nice job here Bro. I think you may have your own wing in the Hobby Hall of Fame along with a certain Ex-President.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Very nice job here Bro. I think you may have your own wing in the Hobby Hall of Fame along with a certain Ex-President.

Thanks Doc...............

Funny.......... I sent Abe a few links of my reviews and he was hooked..... Now I see a few gents doing it...... But I give credit to where credit is due.

SlickRick was the one who got me hooked on Gifs......... It's just so much easier than actually "describing" what the girl really looks like...... You get first hand look at her in live action. Gives the gents a better decision making process.........................

~Thres............... errr....... I mean.... SLAYER........................~

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thresh....errrr SLAYER! Hahahaha! Another review lesson Inwhich we should all be following! Was suppose to go see her buy my Utr needed me. Kats on the list

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)