Thread: Your hot ebony college coed Is HORNY 😊

Alien Your hot ebony college coed Is HORNY 😊

AVAILABLE FOR INCALL AND OUTCALL NEAR LEAGUE CITY/WEBSTER/FRIENDS-WOOD AREA

My name is Taylor Harvey,
    I have a slim petite body, soft luscious legs and full lips that are soft to the touch. I would describe myself as a playful college student who loves amazing sex, and cuddling afterwards. I guess you can say I have brains, beauty, and a tiny little booty.

The type of gentlemen I cater to are generous, kind, and passionate. They prefer Quality over Quantity.

So what are you waiting for? Let me take you back into your college days.

I promise it be a lesson you will never forget

❤❤❤
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Screening (Non negotiable):
    *Name
    *Occupation
    *Ourhome2 name or P411 (Must send profile to confirm membership)
    *Two references from providers from ourhome2 or p411. (Must send me there p411 or ourhome2 profile to confirm membership)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Contact Info:
    New Number (Faster response):281-522-2012
    Email:datetaylorharvey@gmail.com
    (Please be polite, no explicit text and read my Ad before contacting)

NEW Rates 7-19-22 (rates over 90 mins get high priority):
    30 mins: 200
    1 hour:300
    90 minutes: 375
    2 hours: 400 (My Favorite)
    3 hours: 500
    Dinner Date 4 hours:1000
    overnight 12: 3000

Regulars will be grandfathered for 3 months.
    100 more for Greek *Very fluent ;)* +100 more for roleplay (fetish, bondage, etc) +50 outcalls

Fun facts about me
    Weight:108
    Height:5'5
    Body type: Petite and toned
    Measurements: 32DD-24-32
    What I allow: bbbj, anal, multiple rounds, etc.. (to be determined by request)
    What I don't allow: BBFS!, CIM, etc
    Favorite flower: Red Roses
    Favorite food: Chocolate <3, Steak, Seafood
    Favorite drink: Any Champagne (I love the brand Moet)
    Personality type: Energetic, Funny, Conversationalist, Open minded, Sweet, Passionate
    Major: Natural Science

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Availability for Today (Prebooking Highly Suggested):
    3pm-8pm

Request for hours before my time listed have to requested
    a 2 days before.
    Mornings/Hours not listed are subject to determination.
    *PREBOOKING IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED*

I'm low volume, So I only take a certain number of clients per day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Q&A:
    1. Do I allow bareback?: No, because my goal is to live to 100 (kidding). STDS aren't so nice to my health and vagina :)
    Also I ask that if you see providers that offer bareback then respectfully don't book me.

2. What are your limits: Most of my limits are on my Ad. Feel free to ask if you are suggesting a specific request, I'm open to everything. As long as it's not illegal, Involve hurting my precious body, Personal info, and involve risking me getting a STD aka BBFS.

3. Can I review you?: Sure, I love reviews. I just ask to please tell me if you have a complaint or if you feel something is off talk to me first. We're
    adults so i'm open to constructive criticism (But be polite).Reviews are only allowed if requested. Pictures are allowed for reviews but I would require to review the photos. I want to make sure my face is blurred or anything that I feel is revealing to protect my identity.

4. How do I book you?: By reading my Ad, Agreeing to my rules, Sending your screening info my email or Number, and waiting for a response.

5. How fast do you respond to my request to book you?: I try to get to it in a 24 hour time frame. But I do have a LIFE outside of this. I love my work,
    but I'm a college student, so please understand that there's going to be delays in response time. It makes it easier and faster if you send your screening requirements right away.

6. How can I make our session wonderful as a gentleman?: By being sober ( No drugs allowed or intoxicated gentleman allowed), Tipping (optional but makes my vagina even more wet ;), Being polite, Taking a shower when first arriving to my Incall as requested ( I will have supplies for you), not asking for personal info, not crossing boundaries and most importantly just simply having fun :)

7. Can I bypass showering when arriving to your Incall? No, showering helps assure for my health that you are clean and fresh for me.

8. Do you require a Covid test? No, But if you feel sick or was around somebody who was sick please inform me and I wouldn't mind rescheduling for next time.

9. Cancellation policy: If you feel you can't make it to see me please inform me 3-5 days ahead. I will allow you 2 more chances to Rebook. If you exceed that amount I will block you from ever contacting me again.

10: Consequences: If you break any of my boundaries/rules on the appointment. Then I have every right to cancel the date for my safety and you owe me 100% of the fees of the date for my time wasted (If were in person). I will also not vouch for you involving any provider that you decide to book in the future. You will be placed on my personal DO NOT SEE LIST and I will block you from never seeing me again.

Luckily, I have not had to do this with a client so please don't be the first! :(