Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm a teen ass lover's big boob paradise!

Verified Companion Companion

I'm a teen ass lover's big boob paradise!

Hi everybody! I'm your soon to be favorite flexible teen dream Lyssa Leopard. I used to be in cheer so I'm very flexible and I will bend over backwards to keep you excited 😻 I've never met a stranger so don't be shy to talk to me or if you'd like to just jump right into things 😼😽😹 Here's some pictures of me to show you what ur missing!!!
    f6af09a0-49ca-4d26-9cf5-bbbcb094307c-01.jpgc3d2f775-b8ba-4272-aad7-63c4c1225ce2-01.jpgAirBrush_20220729163843.jpg

I'm discreet and I will ask that you will be too. Please be hygienic and respectful so that we can enjoy our time together and get the most out of our sessions. I charge 325 per hour spent together or 275 for a half hour. Drink plenty of water before you come see me 😼😼😼😼😼

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome gorgeous! Got my gallon of water by my side (;

Welcome and have fun.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Lyssa. I hope you make a trip to Houston sometimes. You will be popular as most Dallas girls are.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    LyssaTheLeopard. WELCUM TO DALLAS AREA and ourhome2 !!!

great photos & great info.

however, in my experience, what might help you and us out (esp cutting down on the pvtmsgs or texts you'll get) is ...
    + days & times avaiable
    + your general location (for example, along the lines of ... LBJ & Coit, galleria, belt line & preston, plano pkwy & preston, josey & belt line, macarthur and 161, etc.)
    + best way for us to contact you (oh2 pvtMsgs, emails, texts, smoke signals, etc)
    + what you don't plan on engaging in during the time you spend w/ a gentleman caller.

again, welcum and hope you have some delites.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Stiffwood7's Avatar
    Omg...sooooo sexy

Verified Hobbyist BCD muthaship's Avatar
    Pushing all my right buttons. Shall we??
    Follow me on SWITTER @muthaship@switter.at

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Let’s see that Booty. What services do you offer? Or do not offer?

Verified Hobbyist BCD jasonray2199's Avatar
    Welcome LyssaTheLeopard so glad to have you to have you aboard. Hoping to meet you soon darling!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome sweetie. Nice intro and the visuals are most enticing. Definitely will have to find time to get to you, your personality, talents and charms on an up-close and personal basis. I take it you desire to have us contact you via PM. That is fine, but you need to know your availability in PM is limited, so play close attention to it, keep it cleaned out or you may miss my PM. You might think about putting your services here or in your profile and clear information on your "no list". Will help avoid misunderstanding. Youi are adorable, sexy and will receive much attention I am sure.
    One last thing, are you here to stay or just visiting.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Lyssa.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Very nice. Sent you TWO PMs…just waiting to hear back :)

Looks delicious. Great poses.
    -AceCoc

-LADIES, please save everyone some time by always listing approximate location. Why go through all that screening to find out location mismatch afterwards.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast