Hello Gentlemen,
I’m glad you decided to stop with me.

I’m Violet, I’m a classy sweetheart with exotic looks and an attractive attitude. I am 5’6, with shoulder-length dark hair and extremely curvaceous in all the right places. Not only am I beautiful from head to toe, I’m also a sweetheart with a great personality. I enjoy shopping, nice dinners & lavish trips.

I'm very down-to-earth and extremely easy to get along with, you will feel comfortable and welcome at all times in my presence. I strive to have a fun and memorable experience when you’re with me as I’m very exquisite and playful to be around. Come experience a no-judgment zone in my presence and you’ll wonder why you didn’t see me sooner.

I’m particular with whom I choose to create special moments and always provide a soothing judgment-free time catered to your personal likeness.

P411 verified

** SAFETY FIRST ** Please include the following when inquiring for an appointment.

*Name
*Desired time, date and length of appointment
*Links/website of 3 references
All other inquiries that do not have this information will be considered spam.

8885B1A9-CDAB-4622-9B8C-F98F5154F720.jpgC8EF394B-C597-4959-8155-94705E939706.jpg

So shall we?

XoXo,
V

** I’m very rarely available for same-day appts unless you’re a previous suitor, then I may be able to see you the same day!**