Thread: *** Gisselle The Goddess of GFE - True Spinner ***

Verified Hobbyist BCD PrizeFighter's Avatar

*** Gisselle The Goddess of GFE - True Spinner ***

Companion's Handle: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?121825-Gisselle-The-Goddess
    Date of Visit: 07/14/2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: Gissellethegoddess@gmail.com, P411 ID: P362469
    Phone Number: Provided after screened
    Email Address: Gissellethegoddess@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...le-The-Goddess
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: GFE - PSE - DATY - DATO - BBBJ - DT - FF - 69 - MCFS - CG - MISH - Stand MISH - Stand K9 - light body massage - FIV
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: $$$ + Gifts
    Approximate age of Companion: 20's?
    Hair Color and Length: In a bun hard to tell
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Naturally pretty face with light makeup, 5'7" , thin/athletic spinner body, pretty eyes, A cups, pics are accurate
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Disclaimer: This is my fantasy experience ... take it or leave it, intended solely for entertainment purposes. As always, YMMV too!

Setup

IÂ’ve been trying to see Gisselle for awhile now ever since her WW. I had some scheduling and also she took a short break. For some reason her screening felt like it took awhile but once cleared things were in motion. From other reviews I had a different experience based on TCB. On my end her TCB wasnÂ’t that great but a non issue.

Intro

Headed to her Incall, she had been posted up at a hotel I am very familiar with and liked based on distance with being discreet with easy parking. I got to the location early and she sent the room after the time we were supposed to start. Walk up to the room and she answers the door in red lingerie. I placed the donation behind her JBL bluetooth speaker and walked over for a hug and kiss. SheÂ’s a lot taller than what I expected from her pics. Amazing body, she mentioned she played softball for a couple years which made her look athletically toned. She didnÂ’t have make-up on but still looked very pretty even with her hair in a bun. Gisselle was a bit shy during our chat so I hopped in the shower to get things started.

Closing

Gisselle is your girl next door type, very submissive and takes direction really well. Very shy, hoping she would open up more (no pun intended) and wonder how she would be the next time we meet. Sweet girl treat her well and is a must see before rates go up.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by PrizeFighter; 07-26-2022 at 05:54 PM.