Thread: Violeth/Karolina: Violeth and Karolina duo

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Violeth/Karolina: Violeth and Karolina duo

Companion's Handle: Violeth/Karolina
    Date of Visit: 7/25
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 737-766-9512
    Email Address: NA
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...hlight=Violeth
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Doubles! 4 hand massage, lots of LFK and DFK, NE, SE, Daty, Lots of breast worshipping, k9, BBbj, CBJ, HJ,
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: Hr rate x 2
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid to late 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Violeth had black with blonde highlights and tied to back. Karolina long black tied to back as well
    Smoking Status: None
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Violeth is short very good looking. Love her tits. She has a wonderful shape and pleasing to look at. Karolina think she bit older not by much but she is also easy on the eyes. Very nice cup size and wonderful soft grabable ass.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    It’s not my first time with Violeth. I’ve seen her couple of times and she is pretty cool. Get along pretty well and her session is very relaxing. Upon arriving, I took a shower and we started talking a bit while getting in the mood. She x used herself a bit because her roommate Karolina was needing some help with something (they have a dog). Anyway. The intent was just session with Violeth since I never met Karolina before but she talked about doubles and mentioned we could do it today and well, hell! I said sure why not! Last time I had doubles it was with Nancy and crew (very long time ago and it was meh). I didn’t had any expectation on this so I was a bit nervous but my god it got super amazing. YMWV (it’s not a might is a will)

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Aramis; 07-26-2022 at 01:15 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Excellent job

Sounds like a fun time. I've had both and wondered what duos would be like. Violith is kind of timid so i didn't know if she would be down for this. Guess I'll be getting in touch with them again soon.