Approximate age of Companion:
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status: nothing I know, I didn't smell that
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? no
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? no

Public comments:
    I am not new in this business, been here many years, but never ever had this scary experience. I saw nude man hiding in bath room. I left the place with my donation as soon as I saw him hiding.

[HIDE removed]I saw her in p411, contacted her and she gave location, arrived there, she gave apt#, I entered the apartment, saw her, she looks good, she also friendly. I started feeling that I am going to have good time. Since I had lot of water before session, I told her I need to pee. So, I went to bathroom, there was glass sliding door next to toilet bowl. While peeing, my intuition said open the door and check. But I said to myself that be gentlemen, not to touch. I back to her, talked little bit, gave the donation, and said I want to take quick wash, so she gave the towel. I went back to bathroom. Before removing cloths for bath, my intuition said to me, open the glass door and check. This time, I said to myself that what the heck, let's see. I went to close to the door, the slide the glass door, my heart got kind of stalled for short time, I saw nude man standing behind the door. I immediately closed it, ran back to room and told her that there is a man hiding behind the glass door. She looks surprised and called her friend who owned the apartment. She also asked me to wait outside for 5min. Before I leave one good thing what I did was, I took back my donation from the desk which she kept on top of desk. Then, I left the apartment and went back to my car and thinking myself that should wait & see her or go back home. she texted me back in 5min that he is her friend's regular, her friend gave apartment key to him, she don't know he was hiding there. She said he left now and asked me to come back. I told her let me think about it, I took few min to think and then said myself, anyway my mood got spoiled because this surprise, this is risky now. So, I told her sorry, I can't come and then left the place. I have seen few agency, where there are few girls in which it's ok to expect other monger. This is expected, but nude man hiding in the bathroom, that's too strange. This is worst experience I had. I was thinking to write about it, but recently busy work so it got delayed couple of weeks. So, stay safe.[/HIDE removed by ck1942]

Damn, the second bad review on this P411 chick. They may need to check what she’s about.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    uhh wtf weird

wtf????

send a message to P411. if she has multiple reports they will take action

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midnite312004's Avatar
    Wow this is what I worry about walking into. WTF
    So many lovelies and so little time! Damn shame is what it is!

P411 verified
    Twitter- midnite312004

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Wouldn't want this to happen with an Indy. But those of us who've frequented Latin Agencies have had it happen at times.... in that case, we knew it went with the territory.

But, definitely scary in this case.

Could've suggested an MFM... just kidding!

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD Uomo.Calvo's Avatar
    "But those of us who've frequented Latin Agencies have had it happen at times.... ".

JFC really? I've stayed away from latin agencies for other reasons, this just adds to it.
    Andare a puttane

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post
    ….But those of us who've frequented Latin Agencies have had it happen at times.... in that case, we knew it went with the territory...
    I have never had that happen at a legit Latin agency. For me, it’s always at some shady notel.

OP, have you contacted P411about this situation? If not, you should.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    that's good idea, I will contact P411 soon.

Never had this happen at any of the agencies I frequent. This is some some wild shit. OP, sorry this happened to you dude.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    no engagement; moved to coed (where HIDE is not allowed and thus removed).
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Red face I been on 5 boards and this is my favorite review of all

GOATED