Thread: Question about getting arrested after the fact

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Question about getting arrested after the fact

Hi all, I posted this in Fort Worth but meant to post here.
    I’m just getting kind of paranoid due to the law change last fall and want to know your opinions.
    I only ever reach out to verified providers on here and have visited some sporadic AMPs around the area which have gone smoothly.

My question is this: can law enforcement investigate and charge me weeks/months after I met up with these providers? What would they need to do so? Am I over thinking this?
    I saw a couple of cops while out for a walk this evening and they were patrolling my neighborhood.
    Police are never in my neighborhood so, my anxiety prone self started to think it was for me and that they’ve been investigating me and will eventually come to get me.
    I know that sounds crazy, sorry.

To make it worse I’ve been lazy and have been using my real phone member :/
    I know it’s a dumb thing to do.

Get a burner app and make sure you can erase your phone from another device if need be.

Do not mention price or services via text as that is all LE needs to charge you.

If you do get arrested you will not talk your way out of it so just keep your mouth shut and focus on making bail.

Be careful because I have met several girls who have been arrested recently for just texting with undercover LE and mentioning sex act and price.
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    LE can/will do whatever they want to do.

It is then up to the DA and the Courts to do what they do.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!