Companion's Handle: Joythespinner
Date of Visit: 7/17/2022
Preferred Method of Contact: txt
Phone Number: 512-909-7036
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Joythespinner
City, State: Austin, TX
Type of Visit: out
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: massage, nuru, bj, mpcfs
Scheduled Length of Visit: hr
Donation: 300
Approximate age of Companion: 40s
Hair Color and Length: dark, medium length
Smoking Status: don't think so
Ethnic/Racial background: asian
Companion Description: super tiny spinner, 5'1" or 5'2", probably under 100lbs, natural up top, trimmed down below.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? meet
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
I've been trying to get together with Joy for quite some time and things finally worked out this past week. I messaged her a couple days ahead of time, we did some basic coordinating, and then she asked me to message her the morning of to confirm final time. Morning of I sent a message to confirm time and then about an hour ahead I got the address from her. It's a bit confusing the first time getting to her just because the location is a bit of a maze, but it wasn't too bad.

Once I got into her actual place, we went straight to the room and got comfortable. I would guess she's in her 40s, her body is tiny (like super spinner tiny - 95lbs and 5'1" or 5'2"), her face is average (nothing special either way). Body wise, exactly what I was in the mood for.

session activity info and details in ROS

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.