Thread: Tyler Hobbiest

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Tyler Hobbiest

Hey guys & beautiful Play Mates!! New to this site but active on Eccie & p411. Trying to learn my way around OH2. Always nice to have options!!

Verified Companion Companion GentleTouchbyLiz's Avatar
    Hi ETG, how are you?

I am trying to figure out this OH2 site out myself.
    I am Cinderbella on Eccie, but someone else had the Cinderbella handle here
    so I am using my old Backpage Theraputic Massage handle "Gentle Touch by Liz".

I usually have enough regulars to tide me over so I never really advertise.
    I have taken some vacay time out this summer, getting ready to try to advertise
    again and meet some new hobby friends. I guess I am going to have to find a
    way to post my availability here sometime soon so that I can advertise here.

It is kind of a confusing site. More text than photos and all the lovely barriers to info.
    Ugh. Anyway, great seeing your post and even thought I have never met you...
    you sure are a great person to have on our boards. Wish everyone was as polite
    and considerate as EastTexasGrown has been!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome to OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hello Doc and Cinderbella (I mean GentleTouchbyLiz). AND I really appreciate those kind words Cinderbella.

I am still getting use to this OH2 site as well. Very similar to Eccie but different in so many ways at the same time.