Thread: ✂️🍑🍭barber / hairstylist🍭🍑✂️

Registered Female (Not Verified)

✂️🍑🍭barber / hairstylist🍭🍑✂️

heyyyaaa (:

my names angelica, formerly known as scarlett, but i’ve been out of the loop for quite some time and really am looking to grow my business doing hair. i used to post haircuts & manscaping and had good feedback, and now am happy to say im back and better!

also- im in search of an office space or just a low key spot to take clients at that isn’t my house, if anyone has any suggestions that’d be great. (:

but LADIES- i do bomb ass color and womens hair along with mens hair! every service i provide also has the entire olaplex system worked into it and for those who have used it before know it makes the BIGGEST difference in how your hair looks and feels!

anyways… im excited to be back and doing hair. hope to see you soon
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome back Babyycakes.

i used to post haircuts & manscaping
    Provide a better manscape and the gentlemen Will Beat a Path to Your Door.

Quote Originally Posted by babyycakes View Post
    heyyyaaa (:

my names angelica, formerly known as scarlett, but i’ve been out of the loop for quite some time and really am looking to grow my business doing hair. i used to post haircuts & manscaping and had good feedback, and now am happy to say im back and better!

also- im in search of an office space or just a low key spot to take clients at that isn’t my house, if anyone has any suggestions that’d be great. (:

but LADIES- i do bomb ass color and womens hair along with mens hair! every service i provide also has the entire olaplex system worked into it and for those who have used it before know it makes the BIGGEST difference in how your hair looks and feels!

anyways… im excited to be back and doing hair. hope to see you soon
    Hey I remember you. Sent you a PM
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    so just to make sure, you are only providing hair cuts now.....?

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Welcome! I may need to change hair stylist.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 angelica. I have a stylist. Wish you you had other services.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE