Thread: All I've Heard Is👉 "FUCK" 👉You're "Amazing" ☎️Available On Short Notice 👉 SPECIAL

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar

All I've Heard Is👉 "FUCK" 👉You're "Amazing" ☎️Available On Short Notice 👉 SPECIAL

I am available this evening, and my hours are extended due summertime... For Late appt I will definitely need a heads up as I don't lay around all day wear makeup.. I always like to put my best foot forward .​If you're looking to be seduced in the most sensual way, even if it's your first time being with a ebony, you'll be glad you chose me.. I do well with older males. Suffering from (Ed) as I understand the problem, and I'm known to wake some up from the dead.. Now I'm not a miracle worker but I have a craft and have alot happy gents that are repeats. I take my time and I enjoy what I do. I do cater to everyone as long as you're a gentleman

​Please send a pm with your,age race, length of appt,**time** that you desire book, and lastly the number you used for screening... It's ok to send a text to let me know one has been sent, I book by (Pm) only not by phone
    Now don't forget you have a hot date with the mature sexy ass, Champagne Brown 🍾🍾🍾. SPECIAL

Last edited by Champagne Brown; 07-16-2022 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Site is very difficult to post ads and you try to click and submit you may be logged out or whatever else it's doing
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours