Thread: Paulina: Adoro Las Colombianas

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovrboy_1970's Avatar

Paulina: Adoro Las Colombianas

Companion's Handle: Paulina
    Date of Visit: 7/12/2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 346-243-5010
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...%3B-3462435010
    City, State: Austin, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CG, K9, Lazy K9, mish, BBBJTC
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 360
    Approximate age of Companion: 23
    Hair Color and Length: Long straight black hair to her hips
    Smoking Status: Non
    Ethnic/Racial background: Colombian
    Companion Description: Exactly as in her pics: olive-skinned, shapely Hispanic young woman. Beautiful face, eyes, full lips. Her high-pitched voice is alluring. In her heels she was the same height as me (5'8"), without them a couple of inches less. MM breasts, firm to the touch and scarring underneath. Loving and attentive personality.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I saw Yadira's ad for Austin, new talent in town this week, and decided to participate. TCB is very easy when you're screened with Yadira... agreed on a time and duration, address provided, I got there on time, and room # provided. Easy peezy.

Knocked on the door, Paulina opened and let me in. She was dressed in a 3-piece black lingerie piece which highlighted her curves. We embraced, kissed, and she led me to the bedroom. There, we....

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Lovrboy_1970; 07-13-2022 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Added Activities