Hair Color and Length: Black short
    Smoking Status: Unknown
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Older lady stout
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Below expectations
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Unsure
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    Went to this massage spot because it was nearby and had another review for an Amanda. Must have come at a bad time as there was no one there except for an older lady who gave me a massage halfway decent for the price but there were a lot of interruptions I that killed the vibe. It was a comfortable and clean place that fits an amp.

Honestly I believe that ole bird was just the sniff check as when I got out and paid the tip a smokeshow had come in maybe 40s and said to come back for a different girl and different massage. This could just be a bait and switch and enticing for more business or it could be the real deal and I'll see when I come back again. So just for the record your first probably will be a sniff check. Probably best for these places even if costs more time and money to get started.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Sniff check?

Thanks but no thanks. I am not going anywhere to pay for the audition so that MAYBE later I can go back/pay more for who freaking knows what. Maybe this smokeshow is worth your while, but this sounds more like smoke and mirrors to me.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Pretty basic

Just helping out with this spot. The mamason there is pretty rude. I have been here several times. They wi give hj finish with light touching (have had several here) but thats it as far as extras go. Different girls frequently all ranging from 5-7s. Feel free to message me if you need more info, happy to help.

Please do not post in review threads that are older than thirty days from the date/time the thread was started.

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial