Thread: Recent breakup, need kinky or freaky, and want to get out tonight

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Recent breakup, need kinky or freaky, and want to get out tonight

Just went through a bad one. Hit me up. I'm pretty lonley. 40 single male in arlington

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Are you looking for a rw provider to hang out for free? On oh2? I know it sucks but you would have better luck just paying. Idk though, this is the lonely industry, lots of women looking for love. That's a tough one! What if you said all that and how good looking you are and are an actual catfish?

Well just thought this was interesting and you seem kinda sure of yourself and entitled. Good luck

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    Are you looking for a rw provider to hang out for free? On oh2? I know it sucks but you would have better luck just paying. Idk though, this is the lonely industry, lots of women looking for love. That's a tough one! What if you said all that and how good looking you are and are an actual catfish?

Well just thought this was interesting and you seem kinda sure of yourself and entitled. Good luck

Anna….I think the OP is pretty clear with what he is asking…he went through a bad breakup and is looking for a kinky or freaky provider to go see. I’m not sure where you thought he was looking for anything free or in the real world or even trying to catfish anyone…or even coming across as entitled.

Verified Companion Companion melannie_star's Avatar
    Im available if you have references:)
    The World is One Big Orgy

https://melaniestar30.wixsite.com/mysite-3
    Dicks..
    Can't live with them..
    Can't live without them.

Paypal.me@melaniestar30
    Cashapp
    Zelle