Thread: ♨️❇️SP!D👍🏻🥰NURU💢GFE😍Clean Shower❇️BBBJ👍🏻🥰DATY😍NQNS💢GREEK🤗

Verified Companion Companion

Thumbs up ♨️❇️SP!D👍🏻🥰NURU💢GFE😍Clean Shower❇️BBBJ👍🏻🥰DATY😍NQNS💢GREEK🤗

Visiting !!!

I am a non- Smoker, a private person. Your secret is safe with me. Want to escape monotony? I’m the perfect companion to help you ease your stress. Let me pamper you in a private setting ! No managers or Pimps , NO boyfriends or other workers watching!! No games and absolutely no limitations or restrictions. Time with me is always well spent!! I do what I say I do & am who I say I am.
    I am erotic and specialize in NURU, have the real NURU gels & or oil. We can get messy if that is your preference just let me know. I offer a hot rock 🪨 massage included in the hour session. I can accompany you into the shower or you can shower alone before, during or after the session. These are just some of the perks when you’re meeting me.
    210-527-9734
    Older gentleman who have a issue I can take care of you! Shy men who are slow to start let me lead the way. Seasoned hobbyist? I can meet & exceed your expectation of what a girlfriend exp should be like. I am witty, sensual, mature & love to have fun. Carrying the weight of work & the world on your shoulders?? Come to me and let me be the one to help you destress!
    You will be so glad that you chose me

!! ♥️👀
    All natural beauty
    Is finally here !!
    I am white ! No tattoos!
    Fun sized and I offer NURU
    GFE Greek MsOg Showers fetish play Role Play !! tease and denial!! Submissive & Sweet!!
    and So much more !