Thread: New Austin Gentleman - By Definition

New Austin Gentleman - By Definition

Hello Gorgeous Companions of Austin and Fellow Enthusiasts,

After a few weeks of lurking, I am introducing myself to the community since I am relatively new to the hobby having only recently reached the double digit Okay threshold on P411 (my preferred means of booking), though there have been a few updates from a favorite. I hope to be validated here shortly with the assistance of a few of my Okays which is currently in the works. I am appreciative of the knowledge I have already gained from the community and I offer a thank you for the valuable information provided by prior contributors. Based on prior experiences, I am used to swimming in a sea of acronyms and I am rapidly adapting to the new lexicon (hat tip to DocHoliday for his list). I am also appreciative to the Austin companions with whom I have become acquainted with, and their patience with my newbie-ness; you know who you are. I have had nothing but positive experiences to date though there have been some "adventures in communication" that all turned out well (perhaps I will post about these). My hope is that this will continue to be the case with this community aiding in that with me being eventually able to make some humble contributions.

Cheers,

WESTPAC
    "It's not a submissive thing; its a consideration thing."

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome to the site mate.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE