Hello Gentlemen , Happy Saturday and Sunday!!

Get pampered with yours truly , our time is not rushed and I aim for pure satisfaction guarantied. I am a DRAMA free independent provider. The time we spend together is one of a kind and never feels forced or unwanted.

Shower available before and after as needed, Short Notice Okay

A little about me ...

I'm RubyRose , my seductive skills will leave you fully satisfied , always freshly showered and dolled up from head to toe. I take pride in my pretty feet , feet fetishes and fetishes are welcome. I'm young but my skills don't show it , I love to please and be pleased.
My nipples are sensitive to the touch , soft, and pink. My round peach is very playful and loves a good spanking once and a while also. My deep bedroom blue eyes with a hazel core will brighten up any bad mood your in. I also love a good conversation and always interested in stories you have to tell.

How to contact me...
You may send a message via text @ 806-478-1918 please include handle and description. 2 active reference's.
Follow up Pm is ask for with time and activity's you desire.

Donations for Saturday and Sunday Only (DONATION WILL BE AVALIBLE FOR MONDAY BUT YOU MUST PREBOOK ON SUNDAY)

Review Special Donations

30mins of Cockworship/100 $

45MINS of Cockworship/ 150$

30mins of Girlfriend Experience/ 120$

60mins of Girlfriend Experience/ 200$

Mosg is an option , along with 45mins of Girlfriend Experience

Additional Menu
Cim / no quit but spit
Tuma
Tia
PSE/ ff

FBSM are now available..

30mins / FBSM 20mins / happy ending 10mins / 100$
60mins/ FBSM 40mins/ happy ending 20mins / 160$

Baby oil / Coconut oil / Body lotion available

My FBSM Donations are the set donations. Thank You

I will be looking forward to meeting new friends and to grow a special bond... till we meet .

Xoxo RubyRose