Companion's Handle: SophiaRyder
Date of Visit: Late May and early June 2022
Preferred Method of Contact: SMD Text
Phone Number: 512-333-1818
Email Address: N.A.
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?52338-SophiaRyder
City, State: Austin, TX
Type of Visit: Incall, private apartment with street parking
Was the Appointment On-Time?? On-Time
Activities: DFK BBBJ DATY FIV MPCFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hr
Donation: $$$$
Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20Â’s
Hair Color and Length: Dark Brown, medium length
Smoking Status: She vapes but not during session
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Absolutely Gorgeous GFE! Always smiling, green eyes, 5'8" tall, beautiful natural breasts, long legs, perfect ass, pussy with bush
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Definitely yes

Public comments:
I met Sophia multiple times and this is a recap of our last two meetings in May and June 2022. The first time I contacted her I texted her my references (from another website) at night. She responded to me the morning after. She verified me and asked me for how long and when I wanted to meet. We scheduled for a couple of days later. She asked me to confirm the day of the meeting 1 hour before and then provided the address and precise instructions (another text when I was 5 min away and knocking on the door rather than ringing the bell). The following times we just texted to schedule the day and time. When the door opens youÂ’ll find a tall gorgeous young girl with a beautiful smile andÂ…great skills!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
[/HIDE]