Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is this the new thing in ATX…..?

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    Lol those were such good movies

Verified Companion Companion petiteplsr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KimmyFromDFW View Post
    So I posted an ad in the Daily Companions section this am stating that I wound be coming to visit ATX until the 22nd/23rd….

& I had 3 guys, in less than Hr, if bbfs was on the menu….?

WTF?!!!!

So y’all are just comfortable putting your dick (or allowing someone) to put your dick in raw….
    I mean….you don’t know who they’ve been fucking, & then who that person has been fucking, & then who all that person has fucked, etc, etc….

#SafeSexIsGreatSex

(It’s also the quickest way to get blocked on my end!)

Let’s keep the hobby CLEAN & SAFE!!!
    I see this a lot, too. But normally near the end of the week ( only been in last year though) . Though, the men whom ask for BBFS are from Tryst ( some men inquire through Tryst but are from oh2 and Eccie ) and often 2 out 3 - these men imply they will supply test results . I always refuse them. Although I have admit in the last three months, it stopped happening. Some advice, I think repeatedly make visit to Austin, after a while the bbfs requests will be far and few between. The men will figure for the most part that you won’t comply with bbfs services.
    For when only the best will do

Text me at 210-429-6537 and please include handle when texting; please be prepared to be AsKed to PM
    No BBFS NO MEN Under 25, Greek (my discretion on size) - 2nd or 3rd date request. Check Bio in my profile & 100+ reviews (OH2 & Eccie)
    Due to my petite frame, I cannot see men over 7 3/4 inches in length, I won’t turn u down if u at 7 3/4 inches length, Don’t hesitate unless over 7 3/4 inches in length.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baja22 View Post
    You have to admit there's some inconsistency amongst providers about fear of stds. I get the concern about bbfs, but you never hear concerns about bare DATY. Viruses can easily be transmitted during this act, but rarely do you see a provider insisting on a dental dam being used for DATY. If we were being 100% safe, we would use full body condoms like they did in one of the Naked Gun movies!
    Even research shows the risk via oral to be less than bbfs, and again its all about being tested regularly if youre going to hobby, but would be quite the experience to wear a full body rubber suit that's for sure lol may have to find one of those full body latex suits to try on for size
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2