Thread: NIKKI ROSES/FATHERS DAY SPECIALS/ LAST DAY IN TOWN /CHECK OUT MY PICS / incall&outcal

Verified Companion

NIKKI ROSES/FATHERS DAY SPECIALS/ LAST DAY IN TOWN /CHECK OUT MY PICS / incall&outcal

Hey gentlemen and Happy Father's Day it's me Nikki Rose's I was supposed to be leaving to San Antonio yesterday but I overslept so I will be here again all day today and tonight I will be available all day and all evening and late into the night come make some time and sneak out of the house to come spend some time with me on Father's Day so that I can give you the attention that you have been craving and deserving all year round.
    *830-928-8497*
    I am 5 ft 1 I have long dark hair gray eyes sexy seductive lips thick thighs in a nice round booty with a little bitty waist I have a great personality I love to entertain others I'm easy to talk to and probably one of the sweetest most down-to-earth people you will ever meet I love what I do which means that you will love how I do what I do give me a chance to come spoil you and come get to know me before I head back to San Antonio hope to hear from you soon

SPECIALS
    HR-220
    HHR-100

VERIFIED COMPANIONS ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT VERIFIED THROUGH OH2 WE WILL HAVE TO DO A DIFFERENT FORM OF SCREENING IN ORDER TO VERIFY YOU AND ALLOW ME TO FEEL SAFE BEFORE I LET YOU COME VISIT IF YOU HAVE REFERENCES OF WOMEN THAT YOU HAVE SEEN THAT ARE VERIFIED ON THIS WEBSITE THAT CAN VOUCH FOR YOU THAT WILL COUNT AS BEING VERIFIED PLEASE REACH OUT TO THEM FIRST AND GIVE THEM MY PHONE NUMBER AND HAVE THEM CONTACT ME TO VOUCH FOR YOU AS I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO GO SEARCHING FOR DIFFERENT PROVIDERS

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FATHER'S DAY AND A GREAT AND TO YOUR WEEKEND I HAD SO MUCH FUN IN DALLAS THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT THAT YOU HAVE SHOWN ME I HOPE THAT I GET A LOT MORE OF THAT TODAY BECAUSE THAT WILL BE THE DECIDING FACTOR ON WHETHER OR NOT I WILL BE COMING BACK TO DALLAS SOON ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND GUYS HOPE TO MEET YOU I PROMISE I WILL MAKE IT WORTH IT AND I WILL BE WORTH EVERY DOLLAR THAT YOU SPEND ESPECIALLY WITH MY DISCOUNT PRICES TODAY
    830-928-8497

I'M OFFERING INCALL AND OUTCALL ALTHOUGH WHEN DEALING WITH OUTCALL THERE ARE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS AND PRICE DIFFERENCES AS OPPOSED TO DEALING WITH INCALL WE WILL DISCUSS IN PERSON OVER THE PHONE THROUGH TEXT MESSAGE IF THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE WANTING
    Attached Images Attached Images