Hello Gentlemen , Happy Saturday and Sunday!!

Get pampered with yours truly , our time is not rushed and I aim for pure satisfaction guarantied. I am a DRAMA free independent provider. The time we spend together is one of a kind and never feels forced or unwanted.

Shower available before and after as needed, Short Notice Okay

A little about me ...

I'm RubyRose , my seductive skills will leave you fully satisfied , always freshly showered and dolled up from head to toe. I take pride in my pretty feet , feet fetishes and fetishes are welcome. I'm young but my skills don't show it , I love to please and be pleased.
My nipples are sensitive to the touch , soft, and pink. My round peach is very playful and loves a good spanking once and a while also. My deep bedroom blue eyes with a hazel core will brighten up any bad mood your in. I also love a good conversation and always interested in stories you have to tell.

How to contact me...
You may send a message via text @ 806-478-1918 please include handle and description. 2 active reference's.
Follow up Pm is ask for with time and activity's you desire.

Donations for Saturday and Sunday Only ( DONATION WILL BE AVALIBLE FOR MONDAY BUT YOU MUST PREBOOK ON SUNDAY)

Review Special Donations

30mins of Cockworship/100 $

45MINS of Cockworship/ 150$

30mins of Girlfriend Experience/ 120$

60mins of Girlfriend Experience/ 200$

Mosg is an option , along with 45mins of Girlfriend Experience

Additional Menu
Cim / no quit but spit
Tuma
Tia
PSE/ ff

FBSM are now available..

30mins / FBSM 20mins / happy ending 10mins / 100$
60mins/ FBSM 40mins/ happy ending 20mins / 160$

Baby oil / Coconut oil / Body lotion available

My FBSM Donations are the set donations. Thank You

I will be looking forward to meeting new friends and to grow a special bond... till we meet .

Xoxo RubyRose