Upscale Men, Men of Leisure & Investors

[CENTER][I][SIZE=4] Tired of feeling like you’re constantly wasting time on companions that don’t genuinely care? Looking for a real discreet girlfriend but can never find someone with the patience to actually get to know you? Or just a naughty getaway? If so I’m your girl! I take pride in being a sugarbaby and making you feel valued, satisfied, & more than anything you’ll want continuance ! Let’s laugh go for drinks video chat text & enjoy each others company ! Im Cuban&Black mixed. I am the epitome of class and elegance, my unique brand and professionalism brings me a higher standard in this industry. Although publicly on the conservative side you will pleasantly be awakened to witness my kinky, adventurous, open minded side, yet always remaining a true lady!
I am available upon request !

Expectations My Grounds: Clean towels, water, music, candles, lingerie, heels, oil ready for massage, dancing. My hygiene will be amazing please have the same respect!

Expectations Your Grounds: I will be nicely dressed, updated vehicle, discreet behavior, great hygiene & I will update you when I am 5-10mins away!

Text or Call: 5102549590 if you have any questions!