Companion Description: sexy milf stereotype

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations??
Hell yes
Would You Recommend this Companion??
Of course
Public comments:
You gotta read

The rest of the story:
She’s sweet easy to communicate with.she’s a total knockout!!! Soft skin ,nice butt very at ease spunky and she just naughty and sexy asf very vocal her voice is gentle and pleasing to the ears think I’m in love 😂
Opened door in robe then removed it hugged and chit chatted laid down I requested to watch her a bit she pulled her toy and went to town very vocal as I walked around and was about to place it in her mouth she politely asked if I cud rinse off since I guess I got all pre nutted slimy from watching her fuck herself and made me horny asf .she was soo polite didn’t make me feel bad at all she even was like hurry so I can have that dick so quickly rinse then she took me in she has a amazing mouth omg ! As she laid side ways I used her toy stabbing her pussy with it as she was soaking that meaty nice juicy cat you are able just to see her juices flowing as I slid her toy in and out playing with her breasts then I just enjoyed it till I was bout to nut I asked her if it’s okay if she takes my gooo she nodded with wit a mouth full and I unloaded the splooge she got up spat politely in bathroom we chilled for a min and I decided I had to go said good byes ima see her today again this time ima beat that kitty up !!!! She a treasure treat her right