Thread: Cancellations/Being Late

Verified Companion Companion Atxangela's Avatar

Cancellations/Being Late

All providers have different cancellation policy rules…..Mine is clearly posted on my profile. Just a reminder to many to please visit profiles and familiarize yourself with providers cancellation policies Or feel free to ask about them……
    Texting at the time of your scheduled session to announce that you are going to be late….. and when I say late I mean 15 to 20 minutes late that may work for some people but for others it may not. It’s not very respectful of others time And you risk being told the provider doesn’t have the time to commit to your session because she either has her life commitments or maybe another scheduled appointment.
    Get Mad and Get Glad
    NO BBFS or SS REQUESTS
    I have a No Review Policy
    I do have a cancellation policy

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    while some folks dont read stuff (in the real world and this sub-culture of ours),
    rather than assume they will go to your profile and read stuff,
    i suggest including in any initial communication or just prior to confirming the appt something along the lines of - "please read my cancellation policy at <<websiteURL>>".

that way, if he pleads ignorance (or stupidity), he is not on solid ground as you have informed the guy.
    then blast his ass all over the internet

btw, wrt this...
    "*** Cancelations must be made an hour before session time. Any cancellations less than an hour before scheduled time without proof of a true emergency will be charged the entire Session time that was requested."

"will be charged" by whom? and if the guy is charged, how's he gonna pay the fee (or the ncns fee)? out of the goodness of his heart? and what if he doesnt pay?

some providers state "ya gotta pay the cancellation fee prior to attempting to book an appt with me."
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I think its pretty well understood that refusing to pay a cancellation fee is going to get you blocked and refused a rebooking. In the professional world, if you are 30 minutes late, usually that means 30 minutes off your appointment. If your appointment was for 30 minutes... oh well, guess you have to rebook. Its a simple matter to arrive on time for an appointment, if one is made. People do it all the time for common things like work or going to the doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
    while some folks dont read stuff (in the real world and this sub-culture of ours),
    rather than assume they will go to your profile and read stuff,
    i suggest including in any initial communication or just prior to confirming the appt something along the lines of - "please read my cancellation policy at <<websiteURL>>".

that way, if he pleads ignorance (or stupidity), he is not on solid ground as you have informed the guy.
    then blast his ass all over the internet

btw, wrt this...
    "*** Cancelations must be made an hour before session time. Any cancellations less than an hour before scheduled time without proof of a true emergency will be charged the entire Session time that was requested."

"will be charged" by whom? and if the guy is charged, how's he gonna pay the fee (or the ncns fee)? out of the goodness of his heart? and what if he doesnt pay?

some providers state "ya gotta pay the cancellation fee prior to attempting to book an appt with me."
    You have a good point, thanks for sharing
    Get Mad and Get Glad
    NO BBFS or SS REQUESTS

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Atxangela View Post
    You have a good point, thanks for sharing
    Lady it can be frustrating I understand I always still get haggled and ask if I offer QV appts ( In other words cheaper donations) then they continue to ask my rates and details
    some guys think with the little head instead of the big one hang in there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Cancellations and being late happen all the time on BOTH SIDES. It’s a nuisance of doing business in the hobby world. Learn to deal with it or move on.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

….

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Cancellations and being late happen all the time on BOTH SIDES. It’s a nuisance of doing business in the hobby world. Learn to deal with it or move on.
    Deal with it? That’s the purpose of the policy which ain’t nothing new….it was just a reminder to folks…..especially to newbies. And it is dealt with ….they are charged a late fee or no show fee or blocked from rescheduling and they can move on and see someone else. Pmdelites had a good suggestion……and I think I’ll use it! Thanks again Pmdelights!
    Get Mad and Get Glad
    NO BBFS or SS REQUESTS

Verified Hobbyist BCD BabyDollTF99's Avatar
    I set up a short notice appointment with a provider last year. I needed to get the location an hour out because I have to drive out to the area. She responded too late and said I would have to reschedule and I moved on. Later at the time we had initially had set, I get a message from her saying she had just now read my message and was at the incall. Then she got upset with me as if I stood her up, and I had responded to her in plenty of time. She turned it around on me and I would never do that. I got blacklisted from her and we had already previously had an awesome appointment. Bottom line is she never looked at her phone and saw I had to cancel until about an hour after I sent it.

Verified Companion Companion Big Booty Judy's Avatar
    I have my cancellation policy and deposit info on all my profiles/sites. I had a gent book a QV than was 20 minutes late when I had a 2 hour outcall to get too his tardiness and not respecting my time resulted in me not able to see him It was in fort worth which is about 45 minutes from my incall in Las colinas. I'm not gonna fuck over my clientele becuz of some one else's mistakes, I pride myself on being on time.
    [B][CENTER]
    Fully Vaxxed & in South Ft.Worth
    682-841-8279 & send PM
    Outcalls and rare incalls
    READ MY ABOUT ME⬇️ http://https://home.ourhome2.net/mem...Big-Booty-Judy
    250 HHR 300 HR, 500 90min, 600 2 HR,
    OUTCALLs in Dallas only 50 more

Reference friendly with Reviews
    Cancellation Policy
    Snapchat Bbwlatinamilf01
    $50 deposit for INCALL hour minimum
    https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=520594
    www.twitter.com/bbwlatina1

Verified Companion Companion
    No one should ever have to deal with it. It's rude and inconsiderate from both party's.

Time management and communication go a long way ❤️
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.