Thread: BeautifulViolet69: An Amazing Time With An ATF

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar

BeautifulViolet69: An Amazing Time With An ATF

Companion's Handle: BeautifulViolet69
    Date of Visit: 5/27/2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 512-571-1007
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...utifulViolet69
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, FBSM, HJ, BBBJ, CG, K9, MISH, DATY, great conversation
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
    Donation: $400
    Approximate age of Companion: Late Twenties?
    Hair Color and Length: Dirty Blonde Past Shoulders
    Smoking Status: Unknown
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Violet is drop-dead gorgeous. Beautiful eyes, sexy curves (including amazing boobs and an incredible bubble butt) and silky soft skin. She stands 5’2’’, weighs about 120 lbs., and is perfectly proportioned. She’s got some great tattoos, too. This is definitely a girl who would give you severe whiplash if you walked past her in public.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded all expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    I’ve seen Violet several times now, so setting up an appointment was no problem. She does have a new phone number (take note) and prefers texts over calls. She’s as sweet as they come, with a bubbly personality and a hilarious sense of humor. She's intelligent, too, and well-versed in music and movies. She’d kick your ass at Trivial Pursuit.

Violet is one sexy woman. She’s got a thing for lingerie, and she wears it well (think Playboy bunny—or Victoria’s Secret model). She’s a truly gorgeous woman: beautiful face, sparkling eyes, and an incredible body. Prepare to pick your jaw up off the floor when you meet her. Oh, and by the way, she smells AMAZING.

Violet provides a full-body experience. She started out by giving me a terrific massage, working out the knots in my back just like a pro. When I turned over, she glided her spectacular breasts down my torso until she reached my groin. I’ll leave it to your imagination what happened next. In fact, I’m going to keep the remaining details of our encounter to myself, but let me just say this: you’ll have an absolute blast with this lovely young woman.
    Last edited by Wolfenstein4096; 05-30-2022 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Gremlin

Verified Hobbyist BCD kamisearch's Avatar
    Ok?
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar
    I don't do long, detailed, blow-by-blow reviews anymore (see thread located at link below). Violet is an all-time favorite. There are many good reasons why that is.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...711-Good-Point