Thread: Haven't had a bartering thread in a while

Verified Hobbyist BCD Robthebuilder's Avatar

Haven't had a bartering thread in a while

Any of you ladies in the market for anything? I've got a brand new Samsung Galaxy S9 that needs a home. I've also excellent tech support and handyman skills I can trade. What do all of you beautiful dames need? Perhaps someone on here can be of assistance.
    P411 Verified.

Slow and sensual, I enjoy the road as much as the destination. Love lingerie, heels, dresses, massage, DFK & edging. I'm a finish Carpenter and handyman that loves to work with my hands.

I'm a photographer and willing to trade services. If you want to see my work loot at TennesseeTootsie's new album. All but one are pics I took during an hour shoot. (All my pics have the "Passion Photograph" logo in the bottom left corner)We can trade all or part of the price. Send me a PM and we will talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Onei5430 View Post
    I'm a photographer and willing to trade services. If you want to see my work loot at TennesseeTootsie's new album. All but one are pics I took during an hour shoot. (All my pics have the "Passion Photograph" logo in the bottom left corner)We can trade all or part of the price. Send me a PM and we will talk.
    Dude great job!
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    I'm open to bartering for the following type items!

Wheatsville, sprouts, central market, whole foods, heb goft cards! Open to regular visa gift cards with receipt
    If you have a hookup on wellness products, depending on what it is $ value trade (i once had a client who worked at Epic pay me in $200 worth of paleo beef jerky bars!
    Classes etc
    Health-minded restaurant gift cards
    Massage and spa service gift cards
    Tickets of various types
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    I could for sure use a new phone..for the first time since owing a phone I finally dropped it and cracked the screen,a laptop and someone to fix my Jeeps Death wobble(Knowledge of track bar,tie rod,ball joints and control arm)
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Verified Companion Companion Roksana's Avatar
    I'll trade for pretty much anything of value as long as it's equal to my rates. -----, car repairs, gift cards, etc..

Edited. -- FIH
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-22-2018 at 05:00 PM.

+1