Thread: B / J: BJ's Galore, from Britt and Jade

B / J: BJ's Galore, from Britt and Jade

Companion's Handle: Britttany_love / MeetJadeRose
    Date of Visit: 4/17/22
    Preferred Method of Contact: J - Text // B - PM, then Text
    Phone Number: J - 512-200-8939 // B - 512-222-7351 (Text Only)
    Email Address: J - jaderosex@yahoo.com // B - britttanylove@protonmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: J - https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25782-MeetJadeRose // B - https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...britttany_love
    City, State: Austin, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: Drinks, chatting, LFK, mutual groping, DFK all parties, Girl/Girl, Girl/Girl/Guy, blow jobs an insane amount, orgasms ( no one would believe me, lost count), DATY, BLS, DATO, FIV, HJ, double BJ, double BLS, CFS on both ladies,
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90M (went over)
    Donation: J - 440, B -380, plus tips
    Approximate age of Companion: J - 31 // B - 36
    Hair Color and Length: J - Medium Blonde // B - long Brunette
    Smoking Status: none
    Ethnic/Racial background: white // white
    Companion Description: Both Ladies have accurate pictures on their profiles, both describe themselves as BBW, and are at home in their skin, both are confident women. Check out their profiles. Great smiles, inviting eyes, large breasts, both have Bushes
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes to both

Public comments:

Brittany I have known for 10+ years, service is always spectacular. Jade I just met last year, but have already had multiple sessions, and doubles sessions with. During another doubles about a month ago, Jade let me know that she had done a doubles with Britttany at one point, and little head spoke with big head, and before you know it, a doubles was lined up with the two. Both have excellent TCB. The day of the appointment, I confirmed one last time, showed up and was let inside the incall. Both ladies had on lingerie, after some hugs and kisses all around, we went to the kitchen to get a drink or two. Both ladies know their craft and it showed.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Slipn; 04-26-2022 at 11:38 AM.