Thread: Kitty - New Blonde Masseuse

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Kitty - New Blonde Masseuse

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: N/A, Kitty
    Date of Visit: 7-18-18
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 346-222-1052
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-hou...e-eues/6198059
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: Massage, upsell, HJTC, limited NE & SE
    Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: 160
    Approximate age of Companion: 45
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde Shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Smoker but couldn't smell it during session
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Pics are accurate: attractive milf with slender physique and MM DDs
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa??
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Looking for a new massage therapist with the collapse of some of our more reliable websites is tough. I saw this ad a few days ago and did some research. I decided to give her a shot after texting her and building some rapport.

She's really cool and welcoming. We talked for a bit while she smoked a cigarette. I didn't get any of the smoke on my clothes so I don't mind. She's new and I hope she does okay, but I feel her rates are higher than what I would consider for the level of service received. That said, her massage is pretty good and she's easy on the eyes.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD HarryBalzac's Avatar
    That's FS pricing there. You overpaid by quite a bit, IMO.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    His coin!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That’s the problem with TOFTT, sometimes it’s an expensive lesson. Instead of pointing out the obvious, you should be thanking me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

^^^^^

What he said. Thanks for the review and info.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks htownhdog

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sure, you toftt. But agreeing to that amount for what you got was your decision. You could have told her she was nuts. LOL. Perhaps you didn't know typical rates, that's understandable, but I don't know. Just know for the future it was sixty to eighty above standards. Better luck next time

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Larch4 View Post
    Sure, you toftt. But agreeing to that amount for what you got was your decision. You could have told her she was nuts. LOL. Perhaps you didn't know typical rates, that's understandable, but I don't know. Just know for the future it was sixty to eighty above standards. Better luck next time
    Oh boy, I see the eccie shenanigans are making their way over here now... I know market rates. From the sounds of it, I have a better grasp of them than you do. In the scenario in your head, you would’ve set her straight by telling her you could go to an Asian rub and tug joint and walked away with a handjob by a clothed flat girl for $120 & she would’ve agreed to accept that. In reality, most of the white girls I’ve seen that offer this service and have decent massage techniques charge $140. Some will take off their top at that price, others will want more. She started at $200, I suggested $120. She said that would get a clothes happy ending. Half of my reason for being there was to see her tits, so I proposed $140 & we ended up at $160. I’m not too worried over a $20 difference. Not sure why you are. If it’s that important to you, I’d suggest a cheaper hobby.

In the end it’s a moot point as I gave a qualified recommendation since there are better options out there at that price point. However, there was no way to know that without taking one for the team. Why don’t you go in and see if you can negotiate something more to your liking?
    Last edited by HtownHdog; 07-20-2018 at 01:27 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    It's an informative review. That's what we're looking for here. Not to bash a dude for TOFTT and letting us know what's up. Thanks OP!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you for your comment. However, I didn't bash the guy. I wrote my opinion, which is what this site is, opinion-based. And, as I said, in my opinion, 65 is too much for a hj. My opinion. Not a bash, and no shenanigans. Have a great day! Be safe out there. :)

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

opinion are like ... well you know what

And home2 is not "an opinion site" per se.

This is an "active hobbying community" in which members respect each other and themselves.

Yes, there's opinion here, but, imo, a review is both

objective data

and

subjective material (sometimes called opinion, of course).

Lets try to maintain respect for both of the above.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Mr Willy's Avatar
    Anyone that has been doing this for a long time knows that the going rate now for a massage with hj is $140. If the girl wants more than that it's up to us to decide to see her or not. I know I have paid more than that at times and was happy in some cases and disappointed in others. Good review OP.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    I agree ......... Great Informative review OP......!! Thank you for going and TOFTT......!!! We need more like you. I know I've been to strip clubs and spent more for nothing but a tit grab....... This is more informative and appreciate you sharing the info.................................!!

Keep the reviews coming buddy..............................!

Eccie shenanigans, plain and simple, word.

Thanks for an honest review & TOFTT.

Well done!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast