Hey daddy are you home alone , bored & horny ? Welllll I am 🙈 Looking for an excuse to get out the house ? Now you have one 😘 I’m 5’1 125 lbs, of pure joy , laughs & pleasure 💕 I loooovvvveee food , dates , outdoor activities,Golfing , tennis, basketball games , football games, stripclubs , fancy dinners. I’m an open book and live to Experience new things as well as try new things with you . I enjoy fulfilling fantasy’s or simply giving A man the pleasure of a beautiful women on his arm. Anything you have questions about or feel like chatting I up, give me a text or pm. I’m always available and able to accommodate to your needs .
I’m currently hosting near Callaghan/410 and This is an open invite to newbies who want
Some love or need some help getting verified, returning customers , or someone in the shadows looking for some love . To set up a session with me YOU MUST Call or text me at (313)960-0395 or (210) 802-0407.

** once I receive a message from you I will discuss my menu options **
I also sell content for those interested in videos or pictures
Attachment 1071242Attachment 1071243Attachment 1071244Attachment 1071245Attachment 1071246Attachment 1071247