Approximate age of Companion: 30?
Hair Color and Length: Longer than last time, curly, dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: 5'4", medium build, curvy
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
I had seen Gio several times, so set up was easy. Mostly used PM but texted for final instructions.

She opened the door in a black thinging set that had no panties. She is adventurous and I like her kink.

She helped me undress and started a BBBJ while we made small talk about her recent break. She said she is back and would make frequent trips to Corpus.

I DATY. She was very wet. I sucked hard on the clit. I moved up and sucked on the tits.

I had brought a bag of toy stuff. She said she only brought a vibratoring wand. I used the vib on her clit while I DATY.

I laid back on the bed in a blindfold. She got on CG. She used the vib on my cock and balls. She must have removed the cover. She kneeled on the vib and kept it on my cock and balls as she humped the vib and me on the other side. (no penetration). I shot my wad on my stomach and chest. She kept humping until she got a nut.

She laid next to me and said you came a lots. I said go ahead and write you initials in the cum, you earned it. She did. I covered hers with mine. I was a lot of cum for me.

She is fun and will do anything requested. Will see her again.

This is late due to OH2 sign in problems.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.