Thread: AprilAvila: AprilAvila

Verified Hobbyist BCD

AprilAvila: AprilAvila

Companion's Handle: AprilAvila
    Date of Visit: 3/29/22
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 4695160227
    Email Address: mailto:aprilaviladfw@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23128573%3B
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Bbbj, cg, rcg, k9, mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hhr
    Donation: $$40
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Black with blond highlights
    Smoking Status: Oh yes, she does. Brave to have smoke weed in room. Could smell it.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: She is about 5 foot 5. Soft MMs though with some huge scarring. Hidden nipple of sorts due to her badly done MMs (my opinion). Amazing ass though. Super friendly and chatty. Pretty face behind the smeared makeup when I met her.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:

She is pretty wild. She is good figure and attractive in some sense but Too BSC for me. She opened door and she kept complaining about some client who apparently she stood him up because she didn’t cared for him. I don’t know the details but that’s how the convo started which was awkward. Her face was smudged with all lipstick because she was just done kissing previous client so, i mean literally her whole face was all red due to lipstick. So there’s that.

Overall she does get pretty passionate and fun. But seriously, I had a hard time because it was “like tossing a hot dog in middle of a hallway”. So there’s that. Additionally on cg, her massive red scarring under her breasts just stood out to me. I’m a DATy loving person and while 69 also occurred I did not want to approach my lips to drape contact.

Anyway, I can see how she is appealing to some for sure. She is alright and have no reason to not recommend because she does the deed. I would just have some research done prior to meet.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Aramis; 03-31-2022 at 12:00 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD YeahThatsMe99's Avatar
    Thanks for the review

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    My Pin Up Photos of Various Ladies I've Seen, You're Welcome.
    https://yeahthatsme99.imgbb.com/

Ladies, if you want photos just ask.