Thread: Newbie experience at D&T

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Newbie experience at D&T

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: D&T Spa, D&T Spa Summer & multiple others
    Date of Visit: 03/21/2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: Called ahead for appointment
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Austin, Tx
    Type of Visit: Spa Visit
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Massage + L1
    Length of Visit: 40 mins
    Donation: 55 at door +120 tip
    Approximate age of Companion: mid 30s
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Slim
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Doesnt meet
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    I am a newbie to this and this was my first time ever getting a massage. I went in the door, did not have to wait at all. Summer took me straight to the room and told me to take off clothes and lie down, which I did. She came back in a couple of minutes, asked how soft or hard I wanted the massage and then she got to work. She flipped me (in first 10 mins), saw my thing, started stroking it - we made an arrangement and she did L1. She said she'd go clean up and come back to finish up my massage. I lay there for 5 mins and this other lady shows up, dressed in a t-shirt, jeans & white sneakers and said Summer is taking a shower so I will do your massage. I agreed, I lay on my stomach, and then she started massaging me, in a couple of minutes another lady came in, started talking to the 1st lady and then they both started massaging me ( I could feel two hands on my upper body and two on my legs). I heard the door open again and another lady (while I was laying on my back butt naked and couldnt tell who was in the room) walks in starts talking to the other two in Chinese (I understand a little) while atleast 5 hands were on my body. In between there conversation, I would hear...ooo baby you like this.. and I would say.. yeah... :/ That little meeting lasted about 3-4 minutes, in the end there was one lady left, at that point I had no idea who was massaging me. I realized it was Summer (she did not look she had taken a shower) but she did massage me for full 30-35 mins.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    A group massage. Interesting. Thanks for your contribution here Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Hmmm

Meet expectations, No recomend, no
    But explains a good time and paid double normal tip. No wonder the other ladies came in. They want to see the big spender. Just my thoughts.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    D&T pulled this the first and last time I've been there. I didn't come in for a group massage. I came in for the girl I picked. Just BS.
    Despite my handle, I am actually very ok with women of all sizes. My only requirement is that they be sexy!

White male in his early 50’s.

Activities liked: BJ, CG, Mish, K9, prone bone!

Same here

Had a similar experience, with the head lady.

She’s feisty but too expensive for my blood.

Wow

Dang bro all those ladies nice! But for L! to me that's at max double. All those ladies I would have turned around.
    Thank.
    Thx,

TomyScorpio