Thread: Brassy Blonde, Young, Stacked Sweetheart - Thousand Oaks Area <3

Verified Companion Companion NaomiJoy's Avatar

Brassy Blonde, Young, Stacked Sweetheart - Thousand Oaks Area <3

Why hello there ~ Naomi Joy here, hoping to wish you a good (very early) morning. ~
    And I do so hope that this fine Wednesday morning is finding you well, having already received morning head, and happily enjoying your breakfast beverage of choice at time of reading. <3
    Should that not be the case, however, I find myself well equipped to remedy at least one of those problems. And I didn't (necessarily) mean serving you orange juice. ;)

I'll be available from 6:00AM to 6PM and 7:00PM to 9PM this lovely Wednesday - and from 7:30AM to 6PM and 7:00PM to 9:00PM every other day this week excluding Sunday. <3

You'll find me providing from my private, cozy and clean incall in the Thousand Oaks area. ~ Information on those things I will happily do for you, along with those I will not is
    conveniently listed on my bio page. Along with a ton of other helpful information, should you be curious for nothing more than the innocent and noble sake of science, of course. ;)

If you're interested in allowing me the pleasure of your company; I'm reachable (by text only, no calls please) at (210) 876-3997. Please include your OH2 username in the intital text if we've not yet had the joy of speaking with one another. ~
    You're also free to contact me via PM here, or at my secure hobby e-mail enjoythemoment @protonmail .com.

My screening requirements for those lovely gents I have yet to meet are quite simple: I require the username of at least one, preferably 2 or more providers you've seen here on oh2 in the last 6 months. And your name, and either a recent picture of yourself, or a specific written description (including approximate height/weight, hair and eye color, etc.) so that I can be certain the man who shows up at the door is your lovely self (and not, say, a very scandalized door to door insurance salesman.)

I also highly prefer those gentlemen who send a screenshot of their linkedin profile, profile on their business website, or picture of their work or other id. You are more than free to black out any and all information other your photo and the name of the organization for whom you work. This information is used only for ensuring that any handcuffs that might come into play are of the fun, recreational variety. ;)
    P411 info sent to my e-mail is an additional and excellent verification method.

My rates are as follows:
    HH/$100
    HR/$180
    90MINS/$220
    2HRS/$280

Please note I am open to seeing newbies/unverified gents - and, provided our time together goes as well as planned - would be happy to send a vouching message for your official verification. <3

I look forward to speaking with you - and even more so to our meeting in the flesh. <3
    Attached Images Attached Images