Thread: Goddess Luna: I cant believe I'm alive!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Goddess Luna: I cant believe I'm alive!!!!

Companion's Handle: Goddess Luna
    Date of Visit: 7/16/2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: pm or Text
    Phone Number: in AD
    Email Address: unknown
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...AY-200-140-100
    City, State: houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: Daamn... Where to begin.
    after shower, Dfk, BBBJ, BLS, DATY,DATO,MISH,K9,DOGGY, CIM SOOO SEXY, X'S 2-3.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HR
    Donation: $$.6
    Approximate age of Companion: 39?
    Hair Color and Length: BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS SHOULDER LENGTH
    Smoking Status: Don't know
    Ethnic/Racial background: LATINA
    Companion Description: Short stacked woman. unbelievable ass and tits. left my mouth open
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded by far
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? hell yes

Public comments:
    This woman is off the charts. Ferocious. i was nearly crawling away.
    So glad that i could experience.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

Simple screening?

I was going to see her but she wanted me to send a picture of my DL and work badge. So I did send it to her but I covered all my personal information off of it. Then she said that that was not going to work. Fuck that! I passed. It's just another reason I hit the street and don't waste too much time with some of these ladies.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Hey Securitized, did she offer to send you all her personal information??
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I will never forget my doubles and triples when she had her agency running. They were never the prettiest of girls compare to the other agency girls but Luna trained them right!
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar

Cool YEP

Thanks, Glad you survived LMAO
    Your review reminds me of a 2 hour encounter with Miranda & Valery that left me sitting at the top of her stairs trying to recoup the energy to get down them without having to crawl Down them. LOL

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Have to give her a call

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Howdy Docholiday
    Not really a reviewing fan. Although i can't survive without them.
    I'm just not big on people typing at me. But you are somewhat of a legend on here yourself, so I'll play a little ball.
    I covered my info first but she also told me that it wasn't enough. seeing as i was being invited, with little references( because i don't post) to her private residence, and the fact that she also is somewhat of a legend; added to that, the fact that i tire from loosing my little free time with providers who either don't respond, or don't have what it takes, that i decided to finally jump all the way in for her.
    I Had my worry but knew that i was the type of hobbyist that she would enjoy seeing.
    Someone as seasoned as yourself may have done differently. And i hope to be there soon. i do not mind advice or camaraderie between hobbyist, or even help being verified so that i may enjoy some of the flavors of the beautiful rainbow.
    Last edited by Grecian1; 07-17-2018 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Directional

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    sounds fun sir..

Verified Hobbyist BCD PerfectGent's Avatar
    Sounds very similar to my time with her, also on the same day lol. She's definitely is in a league of her own...review forthcoming...

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Hey Securitized, did she offer to send you all her personal information??
    No she did not. I asked if we could both show our DLs to each other when I arrived and I got no response from her. Fuck her.

I had also sent her my other provider references too.

This is way too much power to hand over to a ho:
    1) Your real full name
    2) Your workplace
    3) Permanent digital copies of your identity (I don't care if they say they delete it afterward)

This is clearly unacceptable in the hobby and following this DL/work badge protocol is further enabling it. Not me. I use the power of boycott. I hope you guys who see her aren't married.