Thread: Weekend Fun with 1ThickBlond

Weekend Fun with 1ThickBlond

Hi guys! I am still around and available for incall(not private) and outcalls to most areas. I don't have a set schedule but am typically available evenings, nights and late night/early mornings. Afternoon meetings may be available if you let me know by 8am that same day. You are welcome to check with me about my availability any time. I do prefer same day only appointments and am cool with short notice(as in an hour). Incall 1/2 hour 130, 1 hour 200, 1.5 hours 250, 2 hours 300 Outcall 1/2 hour 140, 1 hour 200, 1.5 hours 250, 2 hours 300 CASH ONLY!!!! I do not use any apps that keep records of transactions that could be used as evidence against you or me. When you are ready to meet PLEASE CALL and please be DISCREET. No text unless I already know you. I will not negotiate/answer/discuss anything sex related at all- coded or otherwise. It is just not worth the risk since the law changed. If you mention sex at all I will hang up immediately. xoxo, Tiffany 713-261-5570 For my safety I don't deal with any type of masked/fake/virtual/VOIP/app/Google voice/ONVOY etc. numbers at all.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Equal opportunity pleasure provider