Step into your own private Spa Like Experience.your💋Italian Queen💋awaits🙋.To Massage & Soothe Your stressful Day Away..💆😊Take a Hhr or Hr of being pampered..for your pleasure..By: Miss Bella Diamond💎A Beautiful Friendly, sweet girl who isn't afraid to take control, and fulfill your every desire. A creative woman who loves to give you exactly what you want. Mental Relaxation Wellness Pkges are a great experience, by offering the best Massage's, and Sensual Relaxation Treatment with this Sweet Girl next door genuine fun experience. you'll want to come back for more... 🤔intrigued?? Come see for yourself.😉 Come let me make your fantasy a Reality. very comfortable discrete location in kenner ♡504.314.8545♡First Contact Text Required. Screening Process is a MUST!! NO EXCEPTIONS. if hard to reach for booking. Please have patience and keep trying.. Thanks for Cooperation & Patience.💋Bella♡Diamond💎xoxox. Please respect my time by booking the session in a timely manner.
When booking, also ask About My {Nuru Body Rubs} offered, and NOW Offering New Client Special!!!
20% off First Session
30m or More..