Hey guys, Its your ATF Ebony Spinner available in south Austin for a few days only.

I've been really wet and horny all day and i want to slide your hard cock in my tight pussy.

Cum experience the Ultimate relaxation with a fun and bubbly Ebony Spinner. Imagine me kissinng you slowly on the lips then i move down to your neck while jacking off your throbbing hard cock Daddy

I can't wait for you to taste my Juicy,Wet Pussy. I can assure you that our time together will not be rushed and you will leave our session feeling a sense of ECSTACY

Cum see me for the Gfe fantasy you always dreamed of with a sweet and sexy Ebony Spinner. I want to gag all over your hard dick Daddy

PM ME or EMAIL ME AT lillyjonesbb@gmail.com TO SET AN APPOINTMENT AND ALSO INCLUDE TWO REFERENCES WITH THEIR TELEPHONE NUMBER.

I will only accept appointments from RESPECTFUL, HEARTWARMING, CLEAN clients. I strongly believe in respecting eachother's time so please no hagglers/games or else you will be blocked.

DONATIONS
140-hhr
200-hr

THE LJ BOMBSHELL EXPERIERNCE
375 ROSES-2HRS

I have all YES reviews on Eccie. Here is a link to 2 of reviews on Ourhome2 https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...ght=lillyjones

MENU
BBBJ
ROLEPLAY
DFK
LFK
CFS
CG
RCG
DATY
CONVERSATION
DINNER DATES
OVERNIGHTS