Thread: PSA

PSA

You will be screened! Any provider who values her safety, will screen.. Personally, I will NOT disclose my information (location) until I speak with & screen you. Lately, it’s been like pulling teeth, to get some guys to comply. We ask you these questions for our safety. So, When you ask us why are you asking me these questions, there’s your answer. There is absolutely no need to go off the deep end, cursing us out or hanging up in our face. So for future references from me and I’m sure many other providers : be prepared to answer a couple of questions. It’s not like were asking for your blood type, your Social Security number, or your significant other’s information. I personally don’t ask for a work badge. And I’m sure as well, that there are threads on the ass but it’s been happening quite a bit lately. So gentlemen please do not be offended or think that we’re trying to be intrusive.

And since it’s too late for me to edit the above post, please I have one request : STOP ASKING ME IF I’M AFFILIATED WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT!

For the millionth time, myself & other providers, have already made this perfectly clear on this board. It does you no good to ask that question because they do not have to answer you truthfully!

On that note, I hope you all have a good safe evening as well as a good safe week!

Xoxo,

Cam

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    ^^naw, anyone who asks that is either a cop or a dumbass. either way, valuable intel. don't discourage 'em..