Companion's Handle: Sexiesummer6996
Date of Visit: 07/16/2018
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: 318 239 0756
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....exiesummer6996
City, State: Dallas, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: striptease LFK DFK bbbj rim(me) fiv fia russian cfs doggy mish cg rcg cim#1 bbbj cim#2
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: 225 rs
Approximate age of Companion: 27
Hair Color and Length: shoulder length blonde
Smoking Status: maybe, didn't notice
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: VERY petite thin blonde with very little excess, large A or small B itty bitty titties with out of this world spunk and energy!
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EXCEED
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES YES YES!

Public comments:
Texted her early this morning to arrange a date, have been in contact with her about a week now and finally got the date arranged when we were both available since I was off work this morning and rest of day, why not spend it with a little play thing

Open the door to a super petite blonde spinner, facially 7/10 but body 9/10 absolutely so frigging tight with minimal excess on the outside, as soon as I got in she was already smiling and ready to play, maybe I was the first for the day for her but that got me super excited, left the donation with her and then real fun began as she obliged me to a LFK into DFK experience while I grabbed at her body all over!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.