Good Morning,

Hope all is well on your end as you view my post.Visiting from Miami Beach my name is Rachelina -34-25-36 hygienically fresh is your delectable treat to satiate.Since this is my last day here until next year I can be hornaciously available this afternoon 3pm-7pm and early tomorrow morning 7am-11am before heading to Austin. As Thank You I will be offering great discounts off my Website donations as you can see below. Hosting comfortable and cool in the Galleria Area.

Here's my Menu
Half Hour For $100 -You are more then welcome to lick and suck my shaved pussy, asshole and my perky nipples and I in return will lick your balls and slowly suck your cock till you drop your load into my mouth and allow me to swallow every drop.Yes I am a Cum drinker no matter what size of your load.Just being your personal intimate Cock Sucker.

Half Hour GFE For $140 -You can fuck my shaved pussy,take off the raincoat if you wish and drop your load into my wanting mouth.This also includes LFK & DFK.

Hour GFE For $200- Suck,Fuck,with MSOG,Outcall is only available for the Hour with an additional donation between $50 -$75 depending on distance.

All non rushed No clock watcher here.

My Resume
Over 450 Reviews on now defunct TER
Over 175 (All recommended on PG ECCIE)
Also more Reviews on my Website.

Being on the road you can text me if you want to meet at 786-592-7933..just refer to Ourhome2
If we haven't met before please include your name,age and ethnicity.

Also I would need one of the following:
A Provider reference
Some proof of your occupation to assure you're not affiliated with LE...One never knows in this day and age who is Lurking.
Being a member of a Social site;;;LinkedIn ..Facebook etc

I just want to feel comfortable with no apprehensions prior to meeting. Any info shared is for my eyes only and everything is STRICTLY CONFEDENTIAL between the both of us.
Thank you.

In the meantime have a wonderful day and wishing everyone the very best in all your endeavors.
Let's have Adult Sexual Fun..Why not?
Kisses,
Rachelina
Senior Citizens are more then Welcome.