Thread: STG: Nikki in Tyler

Registered Male (Not Verified)

STG: Nikki in Tyler

Companion's Handle: STG
    Date of Visit: 10/16/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 903-447-7951
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://tyler.skipthegames.com/femal...i/538774666392
    City, State: Tyler, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DATY, Mish, Doggy
    Scheduled Length of Visit: QV
    Donation: 180
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: Dirty Blonde/Long
    Smoking Status: Dont know
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Great attitude
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Have seen Nikki a handful of times. Each visit has been about the same. She has smelled nice each time. Has a good attitude. You can tell she hasn't been doing this for too long! Started with DATY and she is always fresh. Then a little mish and I like to finish doggie. Will see her again.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Glad you had a some good times with her but it sounds like you caught her early enough and perhaps that carried over to later sessions since she knows you. I've read too many negatives to go in on this one. Menu very limited, in fact, it's pretty much just doggie, in and out. No lfk or touching otherwise. Ripley's review is very consistent from what I hear. If you're into that, get in, drop pants, cover up doggie, bust and leave, I guess she's your girl. I don't particularly mind that but at her rates, no thanks. Looking for anything beyond strictly doggie then it's a hard pass.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    That makes sense. All the times I saw her it was a qv situation due to time constraint on my part so what she offered fit what I was looking for. I read the other review on her and that is prob the norm now.