Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Why do guys flake?

Getting off track here. Please get back to the topic. Why do guys flake?
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I dont flake, give me a shot Casey! ��

Verified Hobbyist BCD OswaldBates's Avatar
    Because they don't use dandruff shampoo.

I'll see myself out.
    Baby, I'm Gonna Sine Your Pitty on the Runny Kine

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tex Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HemisFairGuy View Post
    Nothing is ever guaranteed. You being a woman who chooses this profession you should know that and not dwell on it.
    You need to tell yourself that it’s for sure the moment you here a knock on that motel door. That being said if you don’t, then don’t take it personal or ask on a board why men stand you up. Just deal with it, ignore it, and move on to the next.

Trust me, I feel the same way when I go out of my way to go and see you and you look like you just woke up and not even done up. But I don’t say shit, just decline the session and move on.
    Two things are certain in this world, death and taxes. I myself do NOT "flake" or play games. I would not dwell on the fact that yes, people do flake and some actually have a legitimate reason to not show up. Shit happens. They are probably much more anxious to see you than you to see them. After all they made the choice to see YOU not vice versa. If you take anything that happens in this "hobby" personally that is when drama and mental anguish will distract and torment one.
    Last edited by Tex Allen; 02-13-2022 at 12:02 PM.
    Txsunman of ECCIE, 26 reviews. Fmr. P411. Too soon old too late smart.

You wouldn’t flake out but you would run away faster than you got there if you opened that door. I promise you
    I knew this post would start drama and bull shit (or is it simply the truth?) sooner or later...btw I wound NOT advise anyone to contact this provider based on MY past experience. It is what it is! And the way some guys are kissing up to KK must mean they have never dealt w her OR they want to sound "sweet" and patronize the ladies.

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
    WTF are you replying on a John-n-****** board when you are with family?!?!
    **UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Allen View Post
    I knew this post would start drama and bull shit (or is it simply the truth?) sooner or later...btw I wound NOT advise anyone to contact this provider based on MY past experience. It is what it is! And the way some guys are kissing up to KK must mean they have never dealt w her OR they want to sound "sweet" and patronize the ladies.
    In answer to your question KK, you have a reputation for lackluster service at best, poor TCB. You had ME running all over town bc YOU gave me the WRONG address. When I finally found the right motel you refused to see me and left me sitting in the parking lot. You labeled ME a time waster and continued to blow up my inbox the next day raving about it.

Verified Companion Companion Caseykk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex Allen View Post
    In answer to your question KK, you have a reputation for lackluster service at best, poor TCB. You had ME running all over town bc YOU gave me the WRONG address. When I finally found the right motel you refused to see me and left me sitting in the parking lot. You labeled ME a time waster and continued to blow up my inbox the next day raving about it.
    Omg leave me alone your still
    Going on about something that happened almost 3 years ago when I wasn’t independent. I never made you wait. I never wasted your time. Now move along.
    ❤️ 5125235330❤️
    https://onlyfans.com/misssagenicole
    !!!NO GREEK!!
    Instagram:xosagenicole

Anyone who’s met me knows I always have makeup on in sessions. Now for you Mr.Tex you won’t simply seem to let something from
    3 years ago go. You bashed me on eccie, listcrawler and our home. Just move on... I never flaked on you. You always claimed I made you wait in the car for 4-5 hours what guy would wait that long??
    ❤️ 5125235330❤️
    !!!NO GREEK!!

Verified Companion Companion
    Don’t schedule with them again and if you do get a deposit. It’s so inconsiderate but it happens constantly…. I’m fine if they can say hey I’m not going to make it but they literally don’t say anything!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseykk View Post
    ...something that happened almost 3 years ago when I wasn’t independent.
    The Internet never forgets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.0bvious View Post
    The Internet never forgets.
    Yeah sadly. I literally would never make someone wait in their car for 4-5 hours like he was claiming... first he said it’s because he had no gas in his car now it’s cuz I gave him the wrong address. I honestly really don’t remember
    ❤️ 5125235330❤️
    !!!NO GREEK!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I remember Caseykk, had a session over a year ago, All was smooth, awesome session. All was in a timely manner, no issues...no! no!... I don't need any brownie points! Most enjoyable were her "front assets!
    Last edited by ttmax; 02-13-2022 at 05:57 PM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Maybe your beauty intimidates some

Verified Companion Companion
    Nothing is ever guaranteed. You being a woman who chooses this profession you should know that and not dwell on it.
    You need to tell yourself that it’s for sure the moment you here a knock on that motel door. That being said if you don’t, then don’t take it personal or ask on a board why men stand you up. Just deal with it, ignore it, and move on to the next...
    Honey, I'm sorry, but that is total bull. For example, I have had FIVE people ghost me in the last TWO days. FIVE. That means I have wasted time texting back and forth with these people to set up the appointments, I've wasted time getting dressed and ready for them and I've wasted money in the form of turning others away. Not to mention kicking the other people that I live with out of the house. That's not calling and canceling, that's just flat out no call no show. One called to confirm they were on the way thirty or so minutes before the appt, then crickets. One even said he was at the Quicktrip that i have people go to for my address (so I can put my 3 dogs up) and nothing. I'm about at the point of having to ask for a deposit, which I really don't want to do, but what choice do I have? This is killing me!!

And before you say it's me/my appearance, two were people I've seen before so they knew what they were getting into with me.

I would do love your thoughts on what I should do...

-b
    210-325-7901
    HayleyB on P411: https://www.preferred411.com/P359472

Text for details, I will call back as soon as able.
    Please include name, username and age when messaging.

130/hhr, 200/hr. +30 for outcalls, +50 for Greek

Discounts for multiple hours
    Open to doubles and couples

No BB and no CIM

I am fetish friendly and open to most situations, just ask.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast