Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do guys flake?

Verified Companion Companion Caseykk's Avatar

Why do guys flake?

Why schedule multiple times with a provider then waste time EVERYTIME. And have the audacity to write reviews on the girls you flaked on them with. This sites turning into a back page.. I’ve never had so many unprofessional guys blow me up before it’s crazy. Ladies and gents, how do YOUU feel When you get flaked on?
    ❤️ 5125235330❤️
    https://onlyfans.com/misssagenicole
    !!!NO GREEK!!
    Instagram:xosagenicole

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've had several girls cancel on me and I don't really mind... I've learned that it's just part of this and don't allow any emotions to get in the way.

They've actually texted me to know they are cancelling the session... I've been told that she hurt her back... another one had her time of the month...
    and I have booked with them afterwards and had a great time... I don't really make a big deal out of it.

There's also a couple on this site that reply to the initial texts... and then when you are on your way they stop answering completely... from then on
    I just ignore those ads, but I sincerely don't feel angry nor upset... those I just ignore from that moment onwards... it's just part of this.

I guess stuff like this happens to doctors, dentists, barbers, everyday...

Verified Companion Companion Caseykk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by richardscott View Post
    I've had several girls cancel on me and I don't really mind... I've learned that it's just part of this and don't allow any emotions to get in the way.

They've actually texted me to know they are cancelling the session... I've been told that she hurt her back... another one had her time of the month...
    and I have booked with them afterwards and had a great time... I don't really make a big deal out of it.

There's also a couple on this site that reply to the initial texts... and then when you are on your way they stop answering completely... from then on
    I just ignore those ads, but I sincerely don't feel angry nor upset... those I just ignore from that moment onwards... it's just part of this.

I guess stuff like this happens to doctors, dentists, barbers, everyday...
    Oh I’d have no problem if the guy let me know he was gonna cancel It’s when someone cancels and says nothing. I find it disrespectful
    ❤️ 5125235330❤️
    https://onlyfans.com/misssagenicole
    !!!NO GREEK!!
    Instagram:xosagenicole

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseykk View Post
    Oh I’d have no problem if the guy let me know he was gonna cancel It’s when someone cancels and says nothing. I find it disrespectful
    You are referring to NCNS? (no call no shows)..... Thais is so disrespectful and it goes both ways and should be posted! ...it's a waste of time and donations, no excuse, even if you get a flat tire down the street, text that person!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I think many guys are just testing the water, most of them dont have references or not seeing many providers. But! Saying this, its completely disrespectful not letting you know, that says quite a bit of the person you are dealing with.
    Thats my two cents and they are free =]

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This has NOTHING to do with the "Hobby"..... But RESPECT for people / life... Plain old RESPECT... when was the LAST time you held the door open for someone... Said "Thank you'...VS "not a problem"... let someone in in traffic... go in front of you... RANT OVER

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    +1 N2T
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    The stopping of all communication when you are driving to/at incall.
    *THAT* I don't understand. Especially the Ladies ceasing of communication.
    We already know guys can be choad wads doing this collecting addresses/stalking/etc.
    Why do the women do it?
    If you have someone promising more $$$, put the stipulation that you take highest bidder in your signature.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD OswaldBates's Avatar
    Same reason providers flake. Because there's no consequences for doing so - just put them on blast so that no reasonable provider will see the guy without a deposit.
    Baby, I'm Gonna Sine Your Pitty on the Runny Kine

Oswald, people do things for a reason. No matter how idiotic or stupid. "No consequences" comes across as the equivalent of crank calling. I don't think someone puts up an ad just to ignore people. But than again....

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The one's who do it are probably $broke.

Verified Hobbyist BCD OswaldBates's Avatar
    @PB, There's obviously a reason for not showing up (e.g. Provider/Hobbyiest nowhere close to being ready/spooked for some reason), but the reason someone would be an inconsiderate dick and not tell the other person they can't make it is because they don't face consequences for wasting the other person's time.
    Baby, I'm Gonna Sine Your Pitty on the Runny Kine

I guess I can't understand why someone won't say they're late, got a bad feel or whatever.
    Especially if they had a dialogue going on. The standard 2 call things means you have been in contact VERY recently.

At least for SAGE people should know they're gonna wait LOL!

My Huckleberry

Registered Male (Not Verified) Milo2's Avatar
    I have had a friend or family show up unexpectedly, or work related cancel, I 90% of the time shoot a text or VM , but sometimes it impossible to shake a person or wife, some times it’s catchy a bad vibe seeing a incall
    80 reviews lost on aspd
    91 and counting on eccie

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Your boobies scare them :-))))))))))))))

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast