Thread: summerfunday34: summerfunday34 could be sucking....in

Verified Hobbyist BCD

summerfunday34: summerfunday34 could be sucking....in

Companion's Handle: summerfunday34
    Date of Visit: 1/24/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 469-334-6422
    Email Address: na
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...Cock-Right-Now!
    City, State: dallas, tx
    Type of Visit: outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? no way
    Activities: BBBJ- suction like a machine w CIM
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 260
    Approximate age of Companion: 30's
    Hair Color and Length: brunette
    Smoking Status: na
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: quick response, and super easy going
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    How can you go wrong reading her ads...."i could be sucking you off right now" " i love your cum" etc....but as others have said. 15min late turned into 40min turned into1.5hrs....etc.
    If it werent for those ads i swear i would have given up. But then finally knock knock at the door.
    Pics are her, but definately not recent. she is larger now but man can she work a dick. Absolutely no stop and she was getting that nut butter no matter what. It was like a quest. After round one, she cleaned us up and went .... " how soon do you want to go again". Her attitude is amazing, super in to you the whole time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Approximate location?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    When I saw her she was off I35 near Mockingbird. She has some so isues so check some more of her reviews. You have to wait for boyfriend to leave and that can take some time. She can suck a mean one and takes directions well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

sorry i was staying near 635/75 area. it was outcall so not sure on the BF part but see many posters have commented on that part.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Yep, she has talent

and seems to actually enjoy sucking cock. For the record, she is a good energetic fuck as well, with reasonabe rates. Only problem is, as is mentioned, her TCB leaves a great deal to be desired. I have enjoyed her talented moth several times, shortest wait was 15 minutes, longest about 45. Description is accurate in this review, a little more chubby than her visuas. but when she is on her knees, who cares?
    Thanks for the review, I may have to visit and provide her some nourishment!